• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trinity : Darkness Revealed

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Well, if Ithuriel doesn't post, Ghost will have to take point in freak alley. A stick (intimidation) and carrot (money) approach seems the most likely to succeed for him so that's what I'll do later tonight unless Stonegod post another course of action.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Any way (other than telepathy) to tell if someone's been touched by mental powers? Or just psi in general? Ghost has hunches, but probably not the right skillset.

Velmont

First Post
I need to read a few things in the note Mal gives us at the start before ansewring to Grawbosky... I should answer tonight.

Shayuri

First Post
Mew.

Sorry if this seems dense, but I like being clear online. Nuance is often hard to convey, and it leads to unfortunate misunderstandings.

Shall I submit a vitakinetic or not? I finally found my materials, but there seems to be some doubts about my joining. :)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Mew.

Sorry if this seems dense, but I like being clear online. Nuance is often hard to convey, and it leads to unfortunate misunderstandings.

Shall I submit a vitakinetic or not? I finally found my materials, but there seems to be some doubts about my joining. :)

Go ahead, submit.

Without context, that last sentence can be easily misconstrued. :)

Remove ads