• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

True20 Companion: Who's got it?

ValhallaGH

Explorer
:p No fair. Authors posting about their works.
[Fist shaking]
I'll get you yet!
[/Fist shaking]

How's a poor pedant supposed to seem smart? ;)

Roudi

First Post
ConanMK said:
almost a quarter of the original material I wrote for my two chapters got cut for space reasons.
I can just imagine. The wealth of material one could include in Fantasy gaming alone is staggering.

ValhallaGH said:
How's a poor pedant supposed to seem smart?
I dunno. Write something? Get it published? Post about it?

Reef

Hero
ConanMK said:
I think the same can be said for all four genre chapters. "Fantasy" is certainly a mammoth genre unto itself. "Space Adventure" may be more narrow in focus, but it required a massive ammount of mechanics that werent in the core.

I can't speak for Sean and Erica and their work on the Horror chapter, but I know almost a quarter of the original material I wrote for my two chapters got cut for space reasons.

Wow, if that much material was cut for space reasons across all the chapters, it's too bad they didn't specialize and do a Fantasy, a Sci-Fi, a Horror, etc. I would have bought them :)

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Roudi said:
I would know, I wrote almost half of it.

How come you weren't credited? Your name is David Gallant, right? (I'm basing that on Unnatural Watches - a very cool and original product for d20 Modern, BTW).

Urizen

First Post
I don't know why he wasn't credited. I told them a number of times that he needed co-credits.

Steve said he'd handle it, but it didn't happen.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Urizen said:
I don't know why he wasn't credited. I told them a number of times that he needed co-credits.

Steve said he'd handle it, but it didn't happen.

Well that ain't right! (Although I would have been blown out of the water to find out that you two Daves were actually one in the same!)

Roudi

First Post
jaerdaph said:
How come you weren't credited? Your name is David Gallant, right?
Urizen's said all that needs to be said about the credit issue - looks like that might be resolved in the near future. I'm not mad - hell, I'm proud to have my work found suitable for Green Ronin in the first place.

jaerdaph said:
(I'm basing that on Unnatural Watches - a very cool and original product for d20 Modern, BTW).
Nice to know it was enjoyed!

Darrin Drader

Explorer
This is an excellent resouorce for people building their own campaigns. Excellent job once again to Green Ronin and their writers/designers.

Remove ads