• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Trying to remember what book this bit was in

I'm organizing old PDFs, and reading them (of course) made me think of this specific book - I remember owning in print or PDF a book on psionics, and as an appendix it talked about converting standard spells to Psionic Powers, then listed a bunch with 1 or 2 line descriptions as a starter. I think the book was Malhovoc Press (due to how I remember seeing the layout and such), but it may not be. What I have (and checked) - Hyperconscious, Mindscapes, If Thoughts Could Kill, Of Sound Mind, and the Swords and Sorcery made Psionics Toolkit. Any help in figuring out what that book is would be appreciated.

Argyle King

Legend
I'm organizing old PDFs, and reading them (of course) made me think of this specific book - I remember owning in print or PDF a book on psionics, and as an appendix it talked about converting standard spells to Psionic Powers, then listed a bunch with 1 or 2 line descriptions as a starter. I think the book was Malhovoc Press (due to how I remember seeing the layout and such), but it may not be. What I have (and checked) - Hyperconscious, Mindscapes, If Thoughts Could Kill, Of Sound Mind, and the Swords and Sorcery made Psionics Toolkit. Any help in figuring out what that book is would be appreciated.

Do you have any idea if it was a WoTC book or a 3rd Party book?
I still have quite a bit of 3E stuff in my library. I can do a quick browse through the psionic stuff I have.

Do you have any idea if it was a WoTC book or a 3rd Party book?
I still have quite a bit of 3E stuff in my library. I can do a quick browse through the psionic stuff I have.
I remember white pages, 2 column layout, but my memory may be playing tricks on me. I think 3rd party (and the visuals my minds eye are bringing up look Malhovoc Press style) but I can't think of a book from them I haven't checked, so it might have been official.

Remove ads