• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TURTLEDOME! (Battle Bone!) -- Part 2

mohalloran

First Post
Just as Emral faces the house to come searching for Vaunea, she appears out the door. The grin on her face is once again, toothy. Her new armor, while looking most the same, seems to have some rigidity to it that was missing when she entered the domicile.

"Vaunea ready. Fight time!" And with that, she follows Emral and Finnian down the street.

weldon

Explorer
Rats scurry when Vaunea moves the bookshelves. Erlai corners one and makes short work of it. The hawk has now taken a position on top of one of the bookshelves, hopeful that the continued cleanup will produce more snacks.

Finnian grabs his new hammer and pounds flush a few proud nails and then beats the door hinges flat again. He fashions a makeshift broom from a few twigs and starts brushing the floors clean.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Emral supervises the work of the other two, encouraging them with THE COAT! and his own brand of awesomeness. Hey, do we have some cash left? Maybe we could hire some equipment to really clean this place up. The front room could be, like, a sparring area, the back could be a meditation/study room. I wonder if there's an upstairs...

With that Emral starts searching for a stairway upstairs, or a way into any sort of basement, or whatever. If there's a broom, left by previous owners, he tries to use that also, to be efficient.

Reklaw

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the delay, life's been busy recently![/sblock]

Drivan grimaces in pain as the imp bites into his anke, "By the Seven Suns of Sindori! You little ..." He reaches down and rubs his ankle, a look of surprise and disbelief coming over his face.

"You -- You want to be my familiar? And what benefit is there in this for me? What do you require of me?"

mohalloran

First Post
Remembering that her big fight is the next morning, Vaunea suggests to the group that they should all go to the tavern, have a nice meal and get some sleep.

[sblock=Excited]It's almost fight-time.[/sblock]

[sblock=KenHood]And I'm not sure I responded to this, but Vaunea would love to continue the exciting adventures of KenHood's psychotic world. ;)[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
[sblock=wait, what?!]
Ok, Mr. DM smart guy: how does one imp pantomime two people walking together? :p
Hold out your left hand, palm downward, dangle two fingers, and make them walk like legs. Then, hold out your right hand and do the same thing. Then, put the two hands side-by-side. TAA-DAAA![/sblock]

Emral motions for Finnian to follow him, and find Vaunea, and then go back to the store and set up.
As Finnian joins Emral, THE COAT! flashes a bright red warning light. "Hey, you! Yeah, you, brothah!" the garment says to Finnian, "Man, we gotta talk, 'cause, baby, enough is enough! You disrespectin' THE MAN! when you say his name wrong, brothah. See, it's like this..."

A big letter 'E' appears on THE COAT!

"E is for Emral's EXISTENCE, which makes the world worth living in, baby!"

An 'M' replaces the 'E'.

"M is for his MANLY, MANLY ways!"

Then, an 'R' strobes.

"R is for his RIGHTEOUS way of livin'!"

Next, an 'A'.

"A is for the AWESOME things he does!"

Finally, an 'L'.

"L is for LOVE. The LOOOOOOOVE!"

"Put them all together, they spell, 'EMRAL!' A name the means the world to us!"

"You -- You want to be my familiar? And what benefit is there in this for me? What do you require of me?"
"Cheese. And the occasional sausage."

Remembering that her big fight is the next morning, Vaunea suggests to the group that they should all go to the tavern, have a nice meal and get some sleep.
Whoa! Not yet, you guys still have to try on your Dusty Quill clothing...

[sblock=The Shop...]Is a simple structure of only three rooms, just like on the maps for the fight with the kidnappers.[/sblock]

[sblock=Moh]
And I'm not sure I responded to this, but Vaunea would love to continue the exciting adventures of KenHood's psychotic world. ;)
Cool! I've a very messed up idea for the next part of the TURTLEDOME! fights. Here is two words: DOWNWARDS BOUND. And I will write no more...[/sblock]

weldon

Explorer
"Put them all together, they spell, 'EMRAL!' A name the means the world to us!"
Uhh, right. Of course. I mean I know I've only known Emeril for two days now, and I'm not great with names, but I got it.

Should we head on over to Marcu's so we can figure out how to tell the spectators about our patron? I hope something good comes of this for him after the shock the wife and kids had yesterday.

Last edited:

Reklaw

First Post
Drivan has a lengthy discussion with Oburfen, asking if he goes by a nickname or prefers to be called Oburfen all the time. He also fills Oburfen in on the details of the next day and the TURTLEDOME! fight, asking if Oburfen has any further information regarding this.

Then Drivan, satisfied with his research and happy to have a familiar, heads off to meet the rest of the party. He takes the chance that they have gathered at their new headquarters and if he doesn't find them there will look at Marco's.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads