• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Twisted Infinity

Pyrex

First Post
Dimitri,Servant of Pelor

Dimitri picks up one of the runes and examines it for a moment before turning to study the papers.

Pointing to the first paper; "It seems that first we should visit the Pauper Circle," then at the third; "then we have a delivery to make. Presumably this Syian will be able to tell us what this complex rune means." Then, pointing back to the second after Tares has explained the meaning of 'Vorashik', "I don't know what to make of this. My guess is that someone named Aumen has found a way to attempt this twisting, but will fail, allowing reality to unravel."

Someone

Adventurer
"Myself, I prefer when things present itself in a clear way" says Tares. "And this is becoming a weird easter egg hunt; I have the growing feeling that someone´s playing with us. Anyway, let´s look for that Circle, I hope the tout is still there."

While saying that, Tares takes a chit and examines it with his still working Analze Dweomer.

Ashy

First Post
Ata looks to Tares and intones, "The way to wisdom is of't riddled with many twists and turns. Only the patient and the cautious will reach the end."

Pyrex

First Post
"I was thinking more along the lines of a wild goose chase myself, but for now at least I belive we should keep chasing."

Dimitri will then pass out the chits to anyone who hasn't taken one and then closes the box, handing it to Elly. "Given your story it's probably best that you hold on to this for now."

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
Tares~

Your analyze dweomer gives you a confusing answer. Yes the chits are magic with a complex and powerful weave. But when it comes down to exactly what they do, it doesn't appear to do anything.

Either someone went to great lengths to imbue powerful magics into a chit for no reason or you are dealing with an artifact beyond your understanding.

Elly~

You know you have heard the term Unraveller before, but where you can't precisely remember where. It refered to something, and you want to say a sword, but that isn't right.

Wrahn

First Post
(My general policy is to give information out freely, if someone (the general someone not the specific Someone) wants to keep it a secret, or wants the information I miserly dole out from one source to be given to with spoiler tags let me know. I guess wait for the appropriate person to posts before assuming it is public information.)

(Oh and there is someone (again the general, not the specific) messing with you all. He is the EVIL Game Master and you are all caught in his EVIL plot!!! Bwah ha! Bwa ha ha ha!!)

Remove ads