Twisted Infinity

Wrahn

First Post
(OOC: Sorry guys, last week was far more hectic than I thought it was going to be. Between Thanksgiving, house sitting, my neice getting married and "plumbing emergencies" at my own home has left me little time to update.)

The girl is still waiting despite the nearly two hours the group was in the counting house. "Well the Lady didn't come a calling, so that is good, but you all are really cutting into my business."

"So, where to now?"

Someone

Adventurer
Tares replies: "Do you know a good place to eat and rest? If we have a quiet and comfortable sleep, you´ll have a good tip, bigger maybe than the one you could get by other means"

Wrahn

First Post
All~

The girl looks over the group, "It is alright, I am not trying to bob you cutter, I was just wondering if I had been given the laugh."

"Kaithon's place will probably do you all the best. Come, follow me."

She leads the group away from the Lady's Ward and into a well of business area. She stops in front of a door with a canine-like creature with a large smile.

"Welcome to the Grinning Jackal. Ole Kaithon and I have had a bit of a misunderstanding in the past and it is probably best that I don't go in. But the old codger doesn't water his ale and he will treat you fair."

"I can return when you all have gotten your rest, I am guessing there is more here you need to do."

Ferrix

Explorer
"Pity ye can't be sitting for a drink with us lass. But still, yer helps 'preciated." Turning to his companions, he grins, "now let's go have us a good time." With that he barrels on through the front door, and makes his way to the bar in timely fashion, ordering a round before his companions can object.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Shifter smiles and reaches into a pouch, from which he extracts a single platinum coin of unfamiliar make, which he then hands to the girl.

"Your help is appreciated, child."

After this, he follows Glangim into the tavern.

Ashy

First Post
Ata makes a concerted effort not to bob, laugh, or hand anyone anything green and makes his way silently into the tavern...

Pyrex

First Post
Wrahn said:
"I can return when you all have gotten your rest, I am guessing there is more here you need to do."

Dimitri nods, "That we do. If you meet us back here in twelve hours we should have need of your services again."

Dimitri then follows the others into the inn.

Wrahn

First Post
All~

The Laughing Jackal common room has a three people sitting together at one table, all look like shopkeepers, at another table looks to be a sailor (?) smoking a pipe and the last patron is a tired looking woman nursing a drink at the bar.

As Glangim enters the in he is greeted by a smile from the thin balding man behind the counter and the stares of the rest of the occupants. Saddling up to the bar and ordering a round of drinks for his friends broadens the innkeepers smile.

“Welcome to the Laughing Jackal, is there anything else you need, Cutter? Rooms? Food?”

Shifter~

The girl carefully inspects the coin and then drops it down her shirt, safe between her barely existent breasts. When Shifter moves to join his friends, she grabs his wrist indicating he should wait.

Once the others have entered, “I am not sure what the dark is on you and your friends, but sometimes I can see things about people about their future. All of you are heading toward violence and power. And there is something else, something I have never seen before, like strings, going out and disappearing. Something has set you on this destiny and that shouldn’t be possible. Someone is messing with fate and that always ends badly. I… I thought you should know. Maybe it will help.”

Ashy

First Post
Ata climbs up into a bar stool next to the tired-looking woman and nods to her respectfully. "Greetings, mi'lady. Might you recommend some of the local fare?", the ugruu smiles a small disarming smile.

Remove ads