Twisted Infinity

Pyrex

First Post
Dimitri walks up to the bar and picks up the mug ordered for him by Glangim, raises it and takes a good long drink, "Thanks, I needed that." setting the mug down for the moment he turns to the inkeeper "I could do with a hot meal as well and we'll be needing rooms. What do you have available?"

Someone

Adventurer
The last time Tares visited Sigil, he had bad experiences with food, so this time he stays in the cautious side. "I don´t need to eat or drink, so I´ll retire and meditate on our current situation while I have a warm bath."

Edit: If nthing else happens, before having his two hours of sleep Tares checks the castle and his tower, looking through the Mirror of mental prowess.

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
Ata~

The woman turns to Ata, she perhaps was once pretty, but now time has eroded her. She offers a weak smile, “Aren’t you a cute little Faithless. The bub around here is pretty much like the bub any other place, but I didn’t think your kind cared overly much for such things.”

The bartender cuts her a hard look, but says nothing.

All~

At Dimitri’s request for food, “Well, we have a fine stew a brewing and some bread. As far as rooms I have enough for all of you to have your own, but three of them would take a little time to make fit. One Mert should cover it all, for rooms and the meals and,” he looks over at Glangim, “the first round.”

"I can of course heat up some water for you and even launder your clothes if you wish, but it will take a little time as well."

The stew is actually quite good if oddly spice and the meat having a strange texture. The bread is burnt a little at the bottom and is not quite as good, but still passable. Except for some vivid dreams, probably caused by the odd spices, the night is otherwise uneventful.

Tares~

The tower and castle seem fine, though it seems a bit later than you thought it was as the servants begin their pre dawn routine. (Nothing to be alarmed about with no sun or movement of the moon and stars it is difficult to keep track of time.)

Ferrix

Explorer
Glangim enjoys the food and drink, he'd have actually plopped down at least a few gold for the round of drinks right when he came in, not one to order without paying.

Pyrex

First Post
Once the food & lodging have been paid for* Dimitri accepts the bowl of stew & bread from the inkeeper and sits down with Glangim & Shifter to chat over dinner. When finished he excuses himself and heads up to his room to get some sleep.

OOC:
*Do you want us to keep track of simple/small expenses such as food and lodging? If so, how much does food/drink/lodging come to?

Also, cleric spell preperation is handled by time-of-day, how do you want to handle this when we're travelling the planes? Should we just assume that all PC's can prepare spells once every 24 subjective hours after 8 hours of rest?

Wrahn

First Post
(OOC: Subjective 24 hours is fine, say your prayers as you great the metaphoric sun when none exists.

I could care less about the nickel and dime stuff, don't worry about it unless you enjoy such things (I know a few (sick, sick) people who do). A mert by the way is a platinum peice, which Shifter or Tares would know.)

Someone

Adventurer
Wrahn said:
"I can of course heat up some water for you and even launder your clothes if you wish, but it will take a little time as well."

Tares says nothing at first, having a flashback of himself wearing the fabled Grey Robe of Uthra just after removing it of the long dead corpse of his former owner in the deepest reach of his crazy tomb. It took almost a week of Prestidigitation spells to clean it from the stench of rotting meat, and Tares never allowed anyone to touch it since then.

"No, thanks, only the hot water."

-----------------

The next <morning>, his magic renewed, Tares casts his enhancing spells and is ready to continue. "Let´s find that Circle"

Ashy

First Post
OOC: I guess there's no "roleplay in the tavern", eh? :p

Ata thanks the lady for her words, has some stew and beer with Glangim and then retires for the night. He contemplates over the chit for a while, and then falls into a fitful sleep...

He awakens the next morning and makes ready to depart to whatever new, strange location this quest intends to take him.

Wrahn

First Post
The groups young guide is waiting across the street as you exit the inn in the “morning.” She waves at the group.

“Kaithon treat you right?”

“What is next on your agenda, cutters?”

(OOC: Just so there is no confusion, you guys are absolutely free to do whatever, when I make the generalized statement about the rest of the night being uneventful, just means I have nothing planned specifically. Sorry if you feel I was rushing you through it, it was not my intention :( )

Remove ads