Twisted Infinity

Lichtenhart

First Post
"Please, there's no need to argue. Let's all face danger the way that suits us most, but remember that all six of us are needed, and I don't want to lose any of you. We haven't known each other for long, but this is the time for us to start working together as a good team. I don't know what we'll have to face beyond that wall, but it won't be that difficult if we help each other. Besides, that is what I do better." she says with a chuckle, tilting her head a bit to the side. "Trust my voice. It will give you strength and courage. That is probably the best I can do, but I'll look over all of you and help you as much as I can. But you won't need it. You are the best travel mates one could wish for. Just a little thing before we go."
She concentrates for a moment and sings a single, pure note. Then she points her finger at each one of her companions, and as she does so the note seems to coil around you. When she speaks again, she's barely whispering, but you all can hear her as loudly as before.
"It's just a simple trick, but it's been very useful to me and my friends in the past. It will allow me to talk to you all without getting heard by anyone else, and to each of you to talk to me. If you think it could be useful, I can also enchant your boots and your armor to make no sound as you walk. Otherwise, I'm ready to go!"
If no one stops her, Elly climbs on top of Rosie and puts her fingertips on the black wall.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Shifter, reaching the black wall, stares at it for a moment, then speaks, reciting something softly, almost to himself.

"And lo, I did stand upon the doorstep of a strange land, and I was alone."

With this cryptic phrase he smiles once more and places his hand firmly on the black wall.

Pyrex

First Post
Dimitri steps forward and places his hand on the wall.

With a wink at shifter, "Seems a mite crowded in here for being alone, though I'll grant that this is a strange land."

Wrahn

First Post
Elly, Shifter, Glangim, Dimitri~

The wall feels like solid stone for an instant. Then their hands pass through it as if it were a thick liquid. Pulling their hands back reveals no ill effect or residue. Apparently they must pass through.

The instant that the first of them touches the wall, the passage to Pauper's Circle is gone, leaving the room in utter darkness.

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
Dimitri takes a moment to intone a Magic Circle vs Evil, then, unlimbering Lightbringer so it's radiance may guide them, he steps through the wall.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Elly takes out Clover from its hiding place in her boots, and as its green light blossoms she gently spurs Rosie into following the others.

Last edited:

Remove ads