Twisted Infinity

Pyrex

First Post
OOC: I assume that while we all stepped through the arch, our guide was not Portaled (i.e., she's "dissappeared" to the other-other-side of the arch)

Dimitri takes a moment to get his bearings, looking around at the stone room around them wondering where they are now...

Someone

Adventurer
"ye should not be one to dictate others,"

"When I was young, children were expected to be respectful and obedient to elders, and doubly so with customers." says Tares back.

Later, after coming through the portal at Paupers Circle, Tares frowns. Too many times he´s had this feeling, and that means danger. Making magic pour of his fingers, and placing a jade circlet on his head he invokes two spells on himself: See invisibility and the powerful Shapechange. Another gesture brings forth a cloud of orbs. "Go and scout 100 feet ahead of us" he says "And come back if you spot something dangerous" (Casting also Greater prying eyes)

Lichtenhart

First Post
As the black stone room appears, and they all get this strange sensation, Elly smiles inwardly, touching for a moment her necklace, and as she steps toward the darkness, a song comes to her lips, to chase her fears away.

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh now now stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me-e, yeah

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me, oh now now stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Darlin', darlin', stand by me-e, stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Ben E. King - Stand by me - Don't play that song​

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Someone said:
"When I was young, children were expected to be respectful and obedient to elders, and doubly so with customers." says Tares back.

"Well ye don't get it then, being called a cutter seems to be a sign of respect. She is less a child on the matter than you. And who are you to talk about elders..." he snorts derisively, and then continues on his way.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Someone said:
Another gesture brings forth a cloud of orbs. "Go and scout 100 feet ahead of us" he says "And come back if you spot something dangerous" (Casting also Greater prying eyes)

Shifter turns to the archmage and smiles. "Where's your sense of adventure." He turns to his dwarvish friends. "Shall we?" Without waiting for an answer, Shifter begins to walk forward, smiling the whole time.

"Come on, there's a whole world waiting for us."

Pyrex

First Post
Someone said:
"It died with many of my friends. I can show you their tombs" says Tares drily.

"We've all lost friends. Just because they're no longer living doesn't mean we shouldn't."

Dimitri hangs back a bit with Tares, waiting for him to complete his spellcasting before following the others.

Someone

Adventurer
"And to continue living would be a lot easier with a healthy dose of scorn for ´sense of adventure´and ´fair play´. I appreciate to be well prepared."

Wrahn

First Post
(OOC: Siohban did not in fact go with you. You can actually see her looking around where you were, trying to figure out where you went. The small chits that each of you had are likewise no longer here.)

The prying eyes reveal an empty room, as does the exploration. The far wall, however, is different. While the black stone the room is made of is more of a very dark gray stone blocks, the back wall is solid stone of the deepest black imaginable, it seems to devour light.

Again without knowing how they know, there is an absolute certainty, touching the wall will start the trial.

Remove ads