• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UaVS-Yrtchull's Return...

Fanog

First Post
Rith'Arnis concentrates for a moment as he summons Teretha's map to his mind. Then, he purposefully strides to the double doors in the south of the store room he's in.

His blade is raised over his head as he opens the door, waiting for the possible attack of the troll guarding the meeting hall. Let's hope this keep's assailants were thorough at least. And that they came in through the front entrance...

(OOC: Seems my previous post wasn't all that clear on which direction Rith'Arnis was taking.)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Nurin casts Invisibility on himself.

heading out south, the group moves to the area on teretha's Map marked 'Meeting Hall'.
The floor of the chamber is covered with bodies, grimlocks, Goblins,Trogs and Giant lizards. None move, however.
West stands an open door, and the Gateway beyond to freedom. Behind can be heard the sounds of someone or something coming, and the glow of blue light is becoming evident,as if the Lightning were alive...

Vendetta

First Post
Vorath climbs up the wall as he heads toward the exit. Now on the roof, he stops at the exit and notches an arrow, aiming at the direction the lightning is coming from.
"Æorè" He says, commanding the magical bow, which begins to frost over and chilling the air around it. Slowly he creeps backwards toward the exit but ready to attack.

/ooc
ps... posted my character here http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1220392#post1220392post1220392

Last edited:

Fanog

First Post
Rith'Arnis takes a front position, striding without hesitation toward the gate. He notices from a corner of his eye that the bug-dwarf takes a position on the roof, something which registers dimly in his combat-framed mind. He momentarily holds both of his elbows out, breathing out in a steady matter as he flexes his arms. ("Mind over steel, bite the blade and live.")

As a purple glow moves from his brow to his chest and all over his body, the githzerai looks behind him, assessing his drow companions. He looks at Teretha and nods grimly. "Let's see who's been keeping us here, and deal with him."

Manifesting Biofeedback

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Fanog said:
Rith'Arnis takes a front position, striding without hesitation toward the gate. He notices from a corner of his eye that the bug-dwarf takes a position on the roof, something which registers dimly in his combat-framed mind. He momentarily holds both of his elbows out, breathing out in a steady matter as he flexes his arms. ("Mind over steel, bite the blade and live.")

As a purple glow moves from his brow to his chest and all over his body, the githzerai looks behind him, assessing his drow companions. He looks at Teretha and nods grimly. "Let's see who's been keeping us here, and deal with him."

Manifesting Biofeedback

OoC:What exactly does that mean? Are you folks heading for the gate, or where..?

Vendetta

First Post
/ooc I'm heading for the gate, albeit slowly. My character wants out but also feels that his best chances are with a group of other beings rather than alone (that's good old fashioned dwarven common sense and insect hive mentality) so is not willing to rush off alone and will stay and fight if the group wishes to do so.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Vendetta said:
/ooc I'm heading for the gate, albeit slowly. My character wants out but also feels that his best chances are with a group of other beings rather than alone (that's good old fashioned dwarven common sense and insect hive mentality) so is not willing to rush off alone and will stay and fight if the group wishes to do so.
OOC: Nurin on the otherhand is headed for the known exit just to save his pampered little buns. If there's an Insect-Dwarf there to defend him... great.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads