Ultimate SECRET WAR "Issue #1, the WAR Begins"

Radiant

First Post
Spoils said:
A.
Anyone paying close attention might notice the faint nimbus of repulsor energy crawling across his palms; then again, anyone paying even a scrap of attention would probably be distracted by the dangerous glow of Iron Man's chest-mounted Uni-Beam reaching full charge!

"Oh crap."

Rogue hurres to make sure that Colossus is between her and Iron Man.

"Hey big guy, they say you've beaten that tin man to scrap in the ultimate war. Hope that wasn't just an empty tale."

Despite the fact that Colossus was such a strong enemy of the brotherhood she prefers to be close to the powerfull mutant in face of such oppositon.
With one eye she allready scans over the assembles heros to decide who might be the best target to absorb if the ...hits the fan.

DralonXitz

First Post
Will Save=22

Matt stays quiet, his senses pulsing as he tries to take in everything around, the frenzy ensuing in his mind, all these people, all these reactions...

Coming back to his senses, Matt looks over at Spider-Man and slowly speaks, "I don't know who this guy is, but I'll watch your back if they try anything...

Spoils

First Post
As his weapon systems report full readiness, Tony is alerted to an internal discrepancy in his sensor systems. The Iron Man armor's internal chronometer reports that a great deal of time has passed, yet his sensors report that all of his surroundings remain unchanged. Tony grumbled to himself, disabled his chronometer, and rebooted his sensor systems; "Great. The Heroes of Earth teleported against our will to who knows where, to be threatened by a loon in a metal mask; I get cut off from my satellite system again, and what's worse - if that was not bad enough - now I have to contend with a broken clock? When I get back I'm giving the armor a complete overhaul."

Remove ads