Ultimate SECRET WAR "Issue #1, the WAR Begins"

Velmont

First Post
Quicksilver

OOC: Will save 16

"If it is to flee, I'll help you, but our agreement tell I won't fight another mutant as free as that. As far as we know, they have done nothing. Let me speak with Xavier. Let me handle that Fury."

Not waiting for Fury, Pietro stare at Xavier and start to think as loud as he can.

Charles, look at me. Listen to me please. I want you to know that Fury is on the nerves, and I ask you not to provoke him. I've not join his team to fight against you, but to help our cause. If you do something now, I won't take action against you, but I won't be able to go back in their team, and Wanda is still at the Triskellion, and I won't want harm come to her because of something happening here. Please Charles, I know you prefer the peacefull way, so let me help you on that one, I'll try to convice Fury, but call back your students near you until I convince Fury.

Returning his attention to Fury

"Fury, it's not Xavier style to start a combat, and he will only try to defend himself and his student. Let's put an hold to that, and let's try to find what is happening. As far as we know, it is that doom who have done that, not Xavier. What he would have to gain to start a fight here anyway, or just to bring us here. Let's ask the question first for once, and shoot later if it is necessery."

DocSpoon

First Post
Kevin Perrine said:
Nightcrawler - you are our defense against the faster members should they become aggressive. Quicksilver, Spiderman, Daredevil and Hawkeye ... watch them for defense.
*Nightcrawler immediatly drops into a crouch ready to spring into action warily eyeing Quicksilver, Spiderman, Daredevil and Hawkeye. He notes that Quicksilver and Spiderman are moving into defensive stances and focuses his attention on the remaining heros*

"We wish no quarrel with you as it appears we are all a part of some sinister plot. We must not fight one another, we must join forces to discover who or what has ripped us from our respective homes. "

Thinks to himself... I hope that there is some kind of bond that can be forged between us... the heros of Earth and beyond.....

farik

First Post
Banner

Will save 12 :(

Visibly glad to recieve direction Banner starts organizing and extrapolating data. After a few brief moments...

"Dr Richards!" shouts Banner not looking up from his laptop. "If you'd care to disregard this posturing I'd like to identify our mutual problem and establish a solution."

Radiant

First Post
Rogue - X-Men

Sure thing Professor. Believe me I so don't wana run into Thor.
Rogue retreats behind Colossus and Wolverine while tryng to keep an eye on all the heroes around them just in case one is sneaking behind.
Wow that's an awfull lot of them. If they decide to take us out we're so screwed.
Crouching low just in case someone gets triggerhappy she starts to carefully take of her gloves.

DanMcS

Explorer
Kevin Perrine said:
Xavier begins to set a mental laxitive on the other "heroes" within the structure... After the last meetings of the X-men and Ultimates he would not loose control of the situation before it began!
[EVERYONE but the X-men make Willpower Saves: D20 + your Will SV]

And the Ultimates....
Fury - picks himself from the ground from the matter transference.
Looking around to assess the situation he relies on his "men".
First starting gruff then picking up his pace...
"Tony - get off the ground... Sit-Rep on the double.
Ultimates go to com-channel bravo-niner, IronMan'll have sat-link shortly.
Thor - you're the wall between us and America's most wanted..." Looking toward the X-men.
"Hawkeye - you know the drill you've got snipe, find position!
Quicksilver - on me, we may need a quick extraction.
Cap - this is the field, take control of it!!"

Hawkeye takes three quick steps to the side, his bow SPRINGS, unfolding and locking into position as he simultaneously reaches for his quiver. "On it, boss."

He eyes the mutants critically, looking to target a chink in their armor, and nearly passes out as Xavier does whatever he does (Rolled a 1 on the will save).

DJ_Colossus

Explorer
The Thing - FF

[ooc: rolled a 1 Will save.]

A smile eases across The Thing's face, his eyes almost rolling into the back of his rocky, craggy head.

He lets out a long breath and turns to his old friend.

"Reed. I love you man."

Insight

Adventurer
Kevin Perrine said:

OOC: Namor gets a total of 21 for the Will save.

And the Ultimates....

Fury looked around to the others...
"Prince Namor, if you have no objections - You're with us! You have full Ultimate priority, no need to thank me - take up position with Thor if you're in.

NAMOR
I see that I have little choice in the matter, Fury, as I am surrounded by mostly unfamiliar... and apparently hostile faces.​

Springing to life, the Crown Prince of Atlantis takes to the air alongside the Asgardian Thunder God, looking for aerial superiority should conflict erupt.

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Wolverine - (Logan), unhurt [X-MEN]

Professor Xavier said:
... Logan... the leadership of the Ultimates... Captain America, Fury keep them in check - you are perhaps the best of us for this duty.

'Okay, Chuck, but I'm gonna have a mess of trouble on my hands if this goes sour,' Logan thought.

Logan ambled in the direction of Fury and Captain America. He was not moving in a threatening manner, though his long adamantium claws were still extended.

"Cap . . . Fury?" Logan asked. "What's this all about? You don't want to start a squabble here, do ya?"

Last edited:

Spoils

First Post
Iron Man struggles with his surroundings...

As much time as he spends in his armor, Tony grows quite accustomed to his "dynamic" perceptions. Between his satellite feed and powerful landbound image preprocessors, sensor analyzers, and data cachers... any curiosity he might wish to satisfy about his environment can be known, just by focusing his gaze. Imagine, if you will, the stress of teleportation coupled with a sudden loss of ... clarity. Satellite feed? Gone. Image pre-processing? No more.

Iron Man's vivid cornucopia of sensations was suddenly... gone.

Tony - inside his IronMan armor fought to gather... collect data on the situation...

Striving to calm himself, Iron Man reached out for the comfort of his data. He spent a few urgent moments rerouting his displays, adjusting his system priorities, and recalibrating his weapon systems. Ever-aware that he skirted the edge of an information abyss, Tony cut ties to one absent system after another. When all the major alarms had stopped flaring, Tony ran a simulation: "Priority 1 Combat SitRep".

Subvocalizing distractedly, Iron Man waited out the delay. "Come on, Tony. You planned for this. Even at home, you're never completely connected. Or cut off." His scanning systems working overdrive, the Iron Man armor surrounded those nearby with their own colorful halos. Of all the false lights around him, the one most apparent was Von Damme's armor. His readings told him that it was on the level of production of his own design - an amazing feat, knowing that Doom claimed to have constructed it in his short time on this space vessel!

Will Save: 23

Kevin Perrine said:
"Tony - get off the ground... Sit-Rep on the double.
Ultimates go to com-channel bravo-niner, IronMan'll have sat-link shortly.

"Satellites orbit a planet, Fury. Open your eyes! We're nowhere near one - if I get too far off THIS ground, I don't know if I'll be coming back down." Iron Man stepped closer to Fury, adopting a protective posture. Anyone paying close attention might notice the faint nimbus of repulsor energy crawling across his palms; then again, anyone paying even a scrap of attention would probably be distracted by the dangerous glow of Iron Man's chest-mounted Uni-Beam reaching full charge!

Bihlbo

Explorer
Colossus

[ OOC: Colossus is off-panel, tapping his foot, arms crossed, glaring at the Galactus look-alike reclined and reading the paper. ]

Remove ads