Undead Hunter Campaign

thormagni

Explorer
Well, as first level characters, massive damage rules seem a lot like overkill anyway. I mean, 20 points of massive damage is going to take out a first level character just as surely as, oh, 15 points of damage. So, I guess I'm voting for Option 1 also.

Fyrestryke said:
Option 1) Vitality/Wound Points system (no non-lethal damage, no massive damage, good chance of killing powerful critters with lucky blows)

Fyrestryke

Explorer
Fyrestryke said:
Character Level: 1st

BTW guys. You may either use the 4d6 (drop the lowest) rolled six times for stats with a free 18 or use the heroic method of 1d10+8 times six (no free 18). I prefer heroic myself. Also, feel free to do both and choose the best outcome (either 4d6 or 1d10). ;)

Fyrestryke

Explorer
Odovacar's Ghost said:
Can we combine the two?

Roll 4d10, take the highest roll and add +8?

Hmmm.... Ummmm... No... :cool:

It's a shame more people aren't posting frequently so that the two guys who work together don't have to banter back and forth. :uhoh:

BobProbst

First Post
Order of Tyr

I will be playing a member of the Order of Tyr. A NG Paladin sent by Lord Gaowyn Dirgon *himself* from Ahmn to aid in the fight.

I will be rolling dice until I settle upon scores which are as high as possible without looking like I cheated.

My presence on Saturday is iffy.

Fyrestryke

Explorer
BobProbst said:
I will be rolling dice until I settle upon scores which are as high as possible without looking like I cheated.

Excellent! :confused:

I love the idea, Bob. I hope you can make it, but if you can't, there's always next time.

thormagni

Explorer
Room for one more?

Hey Chris (and folks)

My little brother is coming up to visit Friday night and Saturday. Would it be all right if I brought him along? He's not really little anymore, being 29 and a good 8 inches taller than me. But he knows how to play and would probably be willing to play whatever we need.

Remove ads