• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Undead Leadership

Morrow

First Post
One of my PCs, an undead lovin' cleric, recently took the Undead Leadership feat from Libris Mortis. Now I seem to remember reading somewhere that the undead cohorts gained by this feat aren't affected by the standard leadership score modifiers. A ghoul follower doesn't really care if you've got a base of operations, or if you've caused the death of other followers. However, now that I go back to look for the reference, I can't find it. Is this a real rule or did I just imagine it? Confirm or deny! Thanks.

Morrow

Scharlata

First Post
Morrow said:
Confirm or deny!

Hi!

Neither - nor! The section about Undead Cohorts and Followers (LM, p. 32) doesn't specifiy alterations to the standard modifiers to the leadership score concerning undead. The feat itself does mention a consensus with the DM. It's not way off to estimate that an undead isn't very picky about the leader's moral/social/financial status quo. ;)

Kind regards

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads