Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: at work on my phone, unable to edit my turn. Instead of moving my zone I'd like to run west, jumping over difficult terrain. [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] has my permission to roll that on my behalf and see how far I can get. I won't be able to post til tomorrow.

jbear

First Post
OOC: I have pretty terrible luck with the dice. It's a pretty important roll. I'm in no rush to get to the part where the skeletons get their turn again to be honest.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Updated Kurnos and Boris positions on the combat map. If there is anyone else by the tunnel entrance that wants a little furter in, Kurnos can probably drag one more person. Maybe Ilse (injured) or Alek? I'll take anybody that volunteers if DM thinks it's okay for Kurnos to use his other hand that way. Still have 350 pounds or so of dragging weight unused.

I assume that the grabbing and dragging is a standard action, so I only did a single move of 8.

Grimmjow

First Post
OOC: Updated Kurnos and Boris positions on the combat map. If there is anyone else by the tunnel entrance that wants a little furter in, Kurnos can probably drag one more person. Maybe Ilse (injured) or Alek? I'll take anybody that volunteers if DM thinks it's okay for Kurnos to use his other hand that way. Still have 350 pounds or so of dragging weight unused.

I assume that the grabbing and dragging is a standard action, so I only did a single move of 8.

OOC: i still have a little bit of movement space left (the boundaries of the map stopped me) ill update to keep going after work today.

jbear

First Post
OOC: I have taken the liberty of rearranging the position of the entire party. May or may not be exact, but in the interests of getting the game back on track I think it is acceptable.

Phoenix8008

First Post
*Bump* since it's been a week. Sorry if our actions have made it difficult for you Voda Vosa. Anything you need specifically from any of us?

Remove ads