• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Grimmjow

First Post
OOC: i say we look around before deciding if we should rest or do another enoucnter. and by look around i mean scout arou d of course. however i myself am indifferent weather we fight or not. i just need to spend some healing surges

jbear

First Post
OOC: It sounds like we agree. [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] I'd say you should go ahead and take the lead on scouting ahead.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The shady wizard ventures into the next room, trying to keep to the shadows and avoid been seen.

Give me three consecutive stealth checks [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] . You can activate and use any kind of powers you seem fit to increase your chances.

BedLlama

First Post
OOC: My racial ability is a standard action to be able to make stealth checks so long as I have any degree of cover or concealment. This means I can sneak around out in the open so long as the lighting conditions are dim or worse. I think it also means I can make stealth checks from behind panes of glass, which hurts my brain on so many levels. Finally, it also lets me count allies as cover for the purposes of stealth checks, but since it is a standard action, this feature's usefulness is limited at best.

Zaroch slinks on ahead, sinking in to the shadows and fading from sight as he scouts the tunnels ahead.

OOC: Three stealth rolls (1d20+7, 1d20+7, 1d20+7=[11], [22], [14])
Well then. I think we may be running really fast in the near future.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The wizard slips into the shadows forward, and peeks into the next room. There are fewer skeletons than in the last battle, non the less, a force to reckon with. When he turns to leave, he trips over a rusted pick left by some uncaring miner! The clattering sound of metal against the rock ground gets the skeletons in alert!

OOC: Alright, the skeletons easily heard you, but they did not spot you yet. They represent a medium encounter. I need one more roll and we'll resolve it.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Logan hears it first, then Kurnos recognizes the sound. A slow rumble, like a horse trotting... Then a loud crashing sound, as the east wall gives away to an imposing figure, with a hue of orange cast by the dim lights of the torches. It would seem its a horned demon of sorts, but Kurnos knows what is it. His nostrils catch the smell of one of his kin. As the dust settles down, standing a few meters away from the group is a minotaur, that just bashed through a debilitated wall of the mine.

OOC: All welcome a last minute addition to the group, @facu_sm.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Assuming a new threat has appeared before them in this unholy place, Kurnos readies himself in a stace and prepares to attack or defend as the situation warrants...

BedLlama

First Post
Zaroch slinks off as quietly as possible as he stumbles over the pick and nearly takes a spill. Pausing to brush off his robes, he turns around for a minute to see every skeleton in the room staring directly at him. Mustering every ounce of energy he had remaining, he immediately took off towards his team mates.

"By the Nine Hells run!" He thunders out as he sprints off towards the party.

OOC: Welcome Facu.
Standard Action for my racial ability, move to sneak away.
Final http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3996952/[URL="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3996952/#"]Stealth roll. (1d20+7=8)[/url]
RARGLBLRGLFLARG!
Spending my action point to move further away.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: @BedLlama , don't spend an AP running away >_<. Judging by the maps in our previous fights, at the end of your normal move action you're like 20 squares away from any enemies.

Logan is up, knife and spear at the ready, before the newcomer bursts through the wall. "Well, at least it's not another skeleton," he mutters. "Explain yourself," he says, raising his voice, but he's cut off my Zaroch's distressed return.

[sblock=Statblock]Logan Chambers - Male Human Seeker|Ranger 1
Initiative: 24, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC:16 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:16
HP: 20/22 Bloodied: 11 Surge value: 5 Surges/day: 1/6
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +4 vs AC, 1d4
Powers:Clever Shot, Tidal Spirit Shot, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Fox's Cunning, Inevitable Shot, Surprise Strike, Swarming Bats, Spirits' Rebuke[/sblock]

Remove ads