Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

jbear

First Post
Boris' knuckles crack as they tense on the handle of his massive blade. "Speak now or we judge enemy, minotaur!" ​The new comer only has moments left before he is cut down where he stands. He stands between a companion who may well be in danger. That is certainly a dangerous place to be standing when Boris is involved.

Dekana

Explorer
Ilse raises her naginata and assumes an offensive stance. It's not clear if the newcomer means harm yet, but she'll be ready if he does.

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Seems a little weird to bring a new PC in at this stage, especially one that is absent before they even make their first post ... -.-'' [/sblock]

facusm

First Post
The minotaur sees the adventures and hits the ground with his foot. "Let me pass... you are not target.."

roll off: Hi everyone!!! Sorry for the delay, i have some technical problems with the pc, but now they are solved!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tension builds up as the party seems to be about to face yet another threat, when Impo, the wall bursting minotaur is hit from behind by the fleeting wizard. Everyone hears the skeletons rushing behind the spell caster.

Ooc: I'm back from my trip! you have a few seconds before the skeletons get to where you are...What do you do?

Last edited:

facusm

First Post
Impo turns and looks where the skeleton sounds are coming from. "Skeletons.. maybe they are defending... target..." without losing a second, Impo starts running towards the Skeletons' direction, while he prepares himself to attack.

Initiative=1d20+2=9 (
invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4007254/)

Last edited:

Remove ads