Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

facusm

First Post
Impo starts his charge with a very good distance for achieving a destroying
strike! The bones of the Skeleton miner go flying all over the cave

Action
Move: Move to W6
Standar: Charge Attack Skeleton miner 1, with Berserker's charge and Powe Strike. Damage=23

Statblock
IMPO - Minotaur Slayer (Unaligned)
State:
Initiative:+2, Passive Insight:+10, Passive Perception:+12, Senses:normal
HP: 30/25 Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges Per-Day 12
AC: 17 Fortitude:17 Reflex:12 Will:10
Speed:6
Attack: Greataxe: +9 vs AC 1d12+7
Powers:
Battle Wrath (At Will Minor Personal ✦ Martial, Stance)
Berserker's charge (At Will Minor Personal ✦ Martial, stance)
Power strike (Encounter Free Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)
Takedown strike (Encounter Free Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)
Goring Charge (Encounter Standar Enemy hit ✦ Martial, Weapon)

OCC: Sorry but I cannot use the Button, some kind of problem I can't solve yet

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Boris charges forward as the lumbering hulk of the minotaur charges also. Almost tripping over his hooves, Boris arrives into the fray almost tripping over onto his face. Rather than strike at the skeleton before him with a curse he uses his blade as a prop to avoid such an embarrassing fate.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Curse SM2
Move and Charge SM2 with Eldritch Strike: Natural 1 [/sblock]

OOC: I have corrected IMPO's position on map. If he has attacked and destroyed SM1 then he must be where he is. He will have drawn an OAtk to get there I fear.

Dekana

Explorer
It takes Ilse several seconds to recover from the heavy rocks crashing against her. In a whisper, she repeats "There is no pain..." several times until she convinces herself of that reality. Oddly enough, Logan feels the pain from his own injuries dull as Ilse speaks to herself.

[sblock=Ilse actions / stats]Move: Walk to AA6.

Standard: Second Wind. Ilse is now at 20/28 hp and 5/10 surges. She also gains a +2 bonus to all defenses USNT Ilse.

Minor: Ardent Surge on Logan heals for surge (5) + 6. Logan is now at 16/22 hp and has no surges left. Logan also gains a +1 bonus to attack rolls until the end of Ilse's next turn.

PC:Ilse (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Female Tiefling, 1 Ardent
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:17+2, Fort:14+2, Reflex:11+2, Will:16+2, Resist 5 fire, Speed:6
HP:20/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:5/10
Initiative +0
Power Points: 2/2, Action Points: 1 (encounter)

Conditions
+2 defenses USNT Ilse

Powers
MBA: +3 vs AC, 2d4+1
RBA: +3 vs AC, 1d4, range 5/10
Energizing Strike, Demoralizing Strike
Ardent Outrage, Ardent Surge x2, Infernal Wrath, Second Wind, Takedown Strike
Battleborn Acuity

Combat notes
+1 attack rolls vs bloodied foes
+3 damage rolls on OAs for Ilse and allies within 5 squares
+2 diplomacy and intimidate for allies within 5 squares.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
@Phoenix8008 [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] you are up again

BedLlama

First Post
Zaroch reels from the rocks that struck him, his vision blurs and his mouth fills with the metallic taste of blood. Deciding it was time to pull out the stops, the enchanter focuses his will as strands of arcane energy seek out his skeletal foes. All but the two burning ones standing at the back became entwined, and slowed to a crawl as the strands began to sap their energy.

OOC: Standard: Sleep centered on AG6, hits everyone but the Blazing Skeletons.
Move: W7 to U9

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
That leaves [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] up to act. What's going on? People lost interest?

WEContact

First Post
OOC: New job Voda, very demanding, and the site being down and the absence of my other DM has gotten me out of the habit of posting regularly.

"Much obliged, Ilse,
" Logan calls. He moves up to flick a dagger at one of the skeletons, but as usual before the dagger reaches its target it has become a writhing mass of vines that bind the undead and drag it back into Zaroch's maddening shadows.

[sblock=Actions]Move: ->Z6
Standard: Clever Shot (Grappling Spirits) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4036562/]HIT SM3 AC 24 for 5 damage[/url], SM3 is slid to AG7 where it takes 5 psychic damage and is slowed UEoNT[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Logan Chambers - Male Human Seeker|Ranger 1
Initiative: 24, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC:16 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:16
HP: 16/22 Bloodied: 11 Surge value: 5 Surges/day: 0/6
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +4 vs AC, 1d4
Powers:Clever Shot, Tidal Spirit Shot, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Fox's Cunning, Inevitable Shot, Surprise Strike, Swarming Bats, Spirits' Rebuke[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm done waiting, I'm NPCing anyone who delays more than 3 days to reply.

Kurnos charges the skeleton in the first row, slamming it hard with his horns, and dropping it to the ground by the raw power of the attack (Hit 25 for 7 dmg). Alek dives in and shoots a bolt of cold, hitting the prone skeleton (Hit 20 vs Ref for 11 dmg), and sliding it on the floor, closer to its allies.
The rock throwers seem concentrated in bringing Boris down, and throw quite well aimed rocks at him (both hit his AC, for 17 total dmg). The fire skeletons also attack the warrior, one missing and the other hitting him barely (a 14 and a 17 vs ref, 1 hit for 3). However, it is enough for his clothes to set alight!
The miners however seem focused on the new minotaur, and they both hack at him savagely (both hit for 16 dmg total).

It's the Players turn now.

[sblock=Mining problems]
Remember to update your character's HP and surges.

I'm glad you are adding damage correctly, my thanks to you!

Please, whoever put the total damage on the enemies as a whole number, remember I want you to add it like in a formula (=X1+X2+X3) Otherwise I can't track individual damage.
What do I mean with that? Let Phoenix8008 explain it to you:
Phoenix8008 said:
He means that if you click on the 'Total Damage' box for any creature then look up near the top of the page, there is a line for the formulas beside where it says "fx". Click on the 'Total Damage' for Skeletal Rock Thrower 3 for example and the 'formula line' shows "=10+12+19". The program then adds these together to make the total damage and automatically subtracts it from the total hp's to fill in the current hp's. This lets the DM see that it took 10 damage from one attack, 12 damage from another, and 19 damage from a third attack. This helps him keep track of who did what if there are any questions, problems, or retcons that need to happen. So if the blazing skeleton already had 19 damage before Boris hit it for 22 more, you should change the 'Total Damage' from "19" to "=19+22" instead of just changing it to "41".

MAP and COMBAT Mining problems!! sheet contains the map and references are found scrolling down a bit.

Monsters' actions

Skeleton miners 3 stands up and charges Impo (can only walk 3 due to slow, but its enough), hitting for 10 dmg
Skeleton miners 2 attacks Impo for 6 dmg

Rock throwers attack Boris with great rolls, both hitting for a total of 17 dmg

Blazing skeleton 1 miss pathetically. BS2 hits barely, for 3 dmg and 5 ongoing damage.

On this link: http://rolz.org/group you type your character name, and in group you type "Underneath the Undeath" so that you join the group. If you click on Room's log, you should be able to see the rolls I made.

Questions? Doubts? How are you feeling so far?
I'll have the annoying habit of mentioning all of you in combat situation: [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6698492]BedLlama[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION] [MENTION=6708548]facusm[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

facusm

First Post
Impo takes a moment to recover from the recent attack, when It looks like he is going to be standing there only to recover his air, he throws an unexpected attack to the Skeleton at his left. Regrettably, his vision fails him, and he miss the hit.

[sblock=Actions] Use second wind. First standard action: Surge for 7 dmg.
AP: Second standard action: Attack SM2. Missed (Ataq:14vsAc:18)[/sblock]

Last edited:

BedLlama

First Post
OOC: My delaying last turn would fire off Sleep after Kurnos' stuff resolves. I've updated my previous post, but the jist of it is that the miners and rock throwers were all hit, so they can all make saving throws or fall unconscious (save ends).

Zaroch pokes out from around the corner and fires a dart of arcane energy at one of the burning foes.

OOC: Move: U9 to U8
Standard: Magic Missile BS2.

Last edited:

Remove ads