Undine the Sea

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus

A sturdily built man approaches the group, wearing well-kept chainmail under a white surcoat. He carries a glaive. A round wooden shield is strapped to his back, and a plain but serviceable sword belted at his waist.

"Hello. I am Gaius Valerius Corvinus, lately of the Monemvassian Guard. M'lady Alicia asked me to stop by and see if I might be able to lend a hand."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Bored with the discussion between his peers, Krindorfs entertains himself the only way he knows, drinking. Examining the looks of the newcomer he comments ." Well sir knight, have a seat, help ol' Krindorf bare his boredom"

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus

Krindorf said:
" Well sir knight, have a seat, help ol' Krindorf bare his boredom"
With a slight frown, Corvinus answers, "It's a bit early for me, thanks. And, don't you think you might want to have a clear head for, ah, any important discussions that may take place? Or have you folks already decided on a course of action?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ye haven't see lot's of dwarves ani't ye?" Krindorf comments, rising an eyebrow. "Bha, humans." he finally says after looking the man a few seconds.

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus

Corvinus raises an eyebrow and responds in Dwarven.

[sblock="Dwarven"]"I've seen a dwarf or two. I've also seen dwarves so stinking drunk that they set their own beards on fire. Have you ever seen a beard burn?"[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Krindorf, rather surprised in the first place, answers, more calmed, in dwarven.
[sblock= Dwarven]"Then you must have noticed that we 're always drunk, we work this way, and we do it fine. Give the amount of alcohol that 'burnin' beard dwarf' had drink to a human, and two minutes later ye'r digging his grave."[/sblock]

Amaury

First Post
His eyes rolling, Jallembo says in dwarven:
[sblock=Dwarven]"Hey shall we revert to Common and introduce ourselves insted, huh?"[/sblock]

"My name is Jallembo. And he is Krindorf. Are you joining us on this cause? Yes? Good! We need strong arms and good wills. Sit down and have a drink, Alicia is paying! He, he! Oops sorry milady.." he adds inviting the newcomer to sit.

"A plan of action? None.. We're due to have more information later.. We're kind of trying to get to know each of other.. though most of us know each other already. Luckily... Ximix, Krindorf, Nura and myself have recently cleared some old mine from an infestation of giant ants... Was pretty easy actually, not true Krindorf? Then Ximix and I have met even before and worked on helping a village against hordes of undeads controlled by some evil object.. Anyway, probably children play compared to what awaits us.."

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah yes, yes, Gaius. Please take a seat. We were each introducing ourselves. After lunch, we'll head over and check with Rayne and Xanthar for some more information on finding the Shard."

(OOC: I figure we're probably ready to fastforward through lunch soon)

Remove ads