• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unhallowed gallery is up!

Agamon

Adventurer
That was mostly good with a few meh or ugh. Knowing my luck, my case will have all the meh and ugh rares and I'll have to go to the secondary market to get the ones I want....

My current group has four giant owls serving as mounts/companions after the events of the Red Hand of Doom module. It'll be cool having minis to represent them, although they have yet to become involved in any tactical situations.

Captain Howdy

Explorer
Wizard's has a bad habit of releasing miniatures right after I stop needing them! :p

This has happened with almost every set. I finished Shackled City a few months ago, and now there is a set with a shield guardian, nessian warhound, thrall of blackrazor, bone naga, and a cool looking undead beholder (that conveniently is minus an eyestalk!)

My goup should have a good chuckle over this next time we play.

Vocenoctum

First Post
Captain Howdy said:
Wizard's has a bad habit of releasing miniatures right after I stop needing them! :p

This has happened with almost every set. I finished Shackled City a few months ago, and now there is a set with a shield guardian, nessian warhound, thrall of blackrazor, bone naga, and a cool looking undead beholder (that conveniently is minus an eyestalk!)
It's worse than that, they release a set in early novemeber right after Castle Ravenloft, but then 4 months later they release the set with Strahd, Strahd Zombies, etc.

Remove ads