• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unicorn: A Terrible, Adorable Idea

Halivar

First Post
This finally answers the age old question of whether something can be so wrong, that it integer-overflows wrongness and goes straight to epic.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
This finally answers the age old question of whether something can be so wrong, that it integer-overflows wrongness and goes straight to epic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKfupO4ZzPs]Hellraiser - "We have such sights to show you" - YouTube[/ame]

Dire Human

First Post
Reginald Cuftbert said:
"Yes, sir; I'll have Mister Creedy send for another young maiden right away. You unicorns do so enjoy your maidens, don't you?"

The arrival of a unicorn to Redpeak Valley one night was a cause for celebration and awe; when the unicorn announced that, following the death of the previous baron, a little-known bylaw made the oldest living Common-speaker in the mountain region the new baron, there was only stunned silence. From the castle atop Redpeak Mountain, Heartbeat sends his missives through messengers and errand boys, allegedly too busy with clerical work to come down during the day. What his new subjects don't know, however, is that his claim is a fraud: in the mountain region, Heartbeat is not the oldest living Common-speaker.

Heartbeat, level 1
Unicorn, Vampire
Unicorn Natural Weapon: Unicorn Magical Horn
Unicorn Magical Horn Option: Holy Symbol

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 13, CON 10, DEX 18, INT 10, WIS 8, CHA 16

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 11, CON 10, DEX 18, INT 10, WIS 8, CHA 14

AC: 16 Fort: 12 Ref: 14 Will: 14
HP: 22 Surges: 2 Surge Value: 5

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +5, Athletics +6, Intimidate +8, Perception +4

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +4, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering –1, Endurance +0, Heal +1, History +0, Insight –1, Nature +1, Religion +0, Stealth +4, Streetwise +3, Thievery +4

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Vampire Attack: Blood Drinker
Vampire Attack 1: Swarm of Shadows
Vampire Attack 1: Dark Beckoning
Vampire Attack 1: Taste of Life
Vampire Attack 1: Vampire Slam

FEATS
Level 1: Beguiling Magic

ITEMS
Unicorn Magical Horn

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I have formed an unnatural desire to play a Unicorn Ranger/Bard who uses chackram as his ranged weapon of choice and drums as his instrument. I may even call him Ringo Starblaze.

Rechan

Adventurer
One step closer to D&D: My Little Pony.

Dude I can play Twilight Sparkle!

Technically you don't have the Mount keyword in the first place, so nobody can mount you any more than you can mount the Dragonborn or Half-Orc. Racial feat?
Oh I promise you that you can mount a half-orc. Donno about the equipment of dragonborn.

;)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The evil LIVES!

As Steve Vai might say..."Bad Horsie!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qef1BWfexXc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Soup - Supernatural - YouTube[/ame]

(Obviously, Rainbow Poots need to be added to the powers list.)

Last edited:

avin

First Post
And nobody mentioned Charlie??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus]Charlie The Unicorn - YouTube[/ame]

thewok

First Post
Let's take this a bit further. Anyone play EverQuest?

Equestrielle the Corrupted, level 25
Unicorn, Shadowknight
Unicorn Natural Weapon: Broken Horn
senses: Darkvision, Truesight 20, Tremorsense (out to 10 miles)

Background: Early Life - Uncorrupted (+2 to Insight)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
honestly, it doesn't matter.

Defenses: It doesn't matter.
HP: It doesn't matter.

SKILLS
Insight +12, Intimidate +30

POWERS
Aura of Knowledge * Aura 10
Enemies that start their turns in the aura wet themselves uncontrollably.

Hoof * At-Will (basic, standard)
Attack: +80 vs. AC
Hit: 4000 damage.

Quadruple Hooves * At-Will (standard)
Effect: Equestrielle the Corrupted uses four Hoof attacks on one target.

Harm Touch (necrotic) * Encounter (Recharges 4-6)
Attack: +99 vs. Fortitude
Effect: The target is immediately killed, and Equestrielle the Corrupted slides its corpse 400 squares into the nearest Brownie camp.

Last edited:

Unwise

Adventurer
I thought D&D already cornered the Furry market, but this will really help them break into the tweenage girl demographic :confused:

To contribute: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n2VVTUXHgA]unicorns are kick ass! - YouTube[/ame]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads