• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Up from the Dust: OOC [FULL]

Ashy

First Post
Vendetta said:
Oh man, this would sure be fun!!!!

And don't worry about that 1 post a day thing. I'm already in an Ashey run adventure and it is actually pretty easy to do. Once people are posting, you have things to reply to that are fresh and new and Ashey holds a constant vigil over his game so that he keeps it updated and easy to post daily.

Anyway, my favorite character that died before the game even started was Basil Wescott, a "kid" character based in d20 modern who was going off to Hogwarts in the world of J.K. Rowlings (Harry Potter)... man, we had some fantastic "prelude" RP warming up for the actual game that never started.

I've got a few characters long gone for adventures that never started (I even have a city as a character :D) I'll have to get back to you, assuming there is still room open.

Decisions, decisions... ;)

mps42

First Post
Definitly!

I pry have somewhere around a dozen or more characters that have not been run in WAY too long. I am very interested in this idea and would like info on where and how you want characters submitted...

mps42

First Post
I'ts gonna take me a while to find them all, so I started a thread in Rogues gallery and will post there as I find them. Most are 1st to 2nd level, although the first one, the one guy I always keep track of, is Kal, post one.
I will post others to that thread as I find them. Easier for me that way. I wil update here with links as well. Hope that's kosher...

Last edited:

LeifVignirsson

First Post
NP Ashy, I totally understand and I am willing to make alterations as needed as long as the general concept isn't compromised too much. I am just jazzed to get him out of mothballs again...

Ferrix

Explorer
If my characters don't fit the mold so well (being gestalt) I've got a great old bard by the name of Nitan Orao who'd fit right in. Storyteller type, level 16 I think is where I had him last.

Or a fighter with a prestige class I made a while back, even posted the PrC here. He got used in one game, then it died. In house rules, the PrC thread at the top should have him listed under my name as Jaganath.

Last edited:

Wyrm99

First Post
Ashy said:
Yea, *Milo's in... We'll worry about format later. :p

* - Please bear in mind that once I get all the party's together, there will be a bit of equalization occuring....

Thanks, I am looking forward to playing and I promise I will catch on quick to the PbP thing. I have been following a few threads. :D

Kelleris

Explorer
Heyas. I'm the other guy mentioned by Mad Hatter. The problem is that, while we have piles of characters, we've only been PbPing for about 2-3 weeks. :lol:

Do we have time to make up something? If we post our concept, will that get us a placeholder spot while we get the crunch together?

Remove ads