• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Up from the Dust: OOC [FULL]

Ashy

First Post
mps42 said:
I'ts gonna take me a while to find them all, so I started a thread in Rogues gallery and will post there as I find them. Most are 1st to 2nd level, although the first one, the one guy I always keep track of, is Kal, post one.
I will post others to that thread as I find them. Easier for me that way. I wil update here with links as well. Hope that's kosher...

That's fine. Kal looks fine - is he the one you want to use?

Ashy

First Post
LeifVignirsson said:
NP Ashy, I totally understand and I am willing to make alterations as needed as long as the general concept isn't compromised too much. I am just jazzed to get him out of mothballs again...

General concepts will remain. :)

Ashy

First Post
Ferrix said:
If my characters don't fit the mold so well (being gestalt) I've got a great old bard by the name of Nitan Orao who'd fit right in. Storyteller type, level 16 I think is where I had him last.

Or a fighter with a prestige class I made a while back, even posted the PrC here. He got used in one game, then it died. In house rules, the PrC thread at the top should have him listed under my name as Jaganath.

I agree on the gestalt stuff....

Post some links for me, Ferrix! :)

Ashy

First Post
Kelleris said:
Heyas. I'm the other guy mentioned by Mad Hatter. The problem is that, while we have piles of characters, we've only been PbPing for about 2-3 weeks. :lol:

Do we have time to make up something? If we post our concept, will that get us a placeholder spot while we get the crunch together?

I'm not sure I follow -are you saying that you don't have characters on the boards here, gathering dust?

Kelleris

Explorer
Yep. "Characters gathering dust," yes. "Characters gathering dust on the ENWorld boards," no. Same goes for Mad Hatter. Does that disqualify us?

Last edited:

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Yeah, I am a little rusty on my pbp, since it has been a few years ago since I last did it. I am going to go through a massive study tonight and tomorrow to brush up a bit but I fully authorize smacking me upside the head with a rolled up newspaper, placing my nose in it and saying "Bad boy! Look what you did! BAAAAD!"

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Wato Q'Yar

Hi, i hope i can join in!
the daily posting shouldnt be a problem at all.
I can see that therer are characters that are very well done here ;)
mine is a gestaldt and of a kind of funny making, where the GM permited allmost every source we (the players) could come with.
the lak of background, descrption and personality should not worry, the moment i got a green light with ashy, i will runn to make one ;)
maybe my character allready knows someone's also dusty character.? just thinking.....

oh... and so i make the disclaimer: my writen english and also spoken isnt somthing im very proud of... i hope its ok for you having me on the game.

i am using the Rpg playing in en-world as a kind of have to read, have to write english, nice way to keep me uppdated. If there somthing you dont understad and common sense dont apply, please let me know.

Link to character

Last edited:

mps42

First Post
Ashy said:
That's fine. Kal looks fine - is he the one you want to use?
He is one I would be interested in kicking the cobwebs off. But, as said earlier, I have upwards of a dozen characters sitting around, mostly level 1 and 2's (for some reason my games dont last that long). So, if you wind up needing something else (cleric, sorcerer, wizard, etc) Chances are decent I've got one.

Remove ads