Up from the Dust: OOC [FULL]

Ashy

First Post
I'm pretty sure you'll make it in - as I said, I am expecting to have a few parties going at once - a low level, a high level, and a medium level... ;)

LeifVignirsson

First Post
*WHEW!* As soon as I posted this, the heaven's parted and the rain came falling down... Of course, I walk home from work so I would be like a drowned rat and seeing that I have to wait for a co-worker to get back... So much for the 20 minutes... *sigh* I hate it when the gods conspire against me...

I will have my info up ASAP

Last edited:

kyloss

First Post
I have one If I can convert her

I have a character that I would love to play but unfortunatly she was a 2e charachter with some slight modifications-(darn near immortal 3000 years old and was human (closest is troll or vamp regen-and made of glass and brittle but reforms ala T1000 from T2.) Great charcter and when I get home I'll try to convert her if possible but she was the most fun I ever had in a game because I stoped worrying about combat and making her tougher and focused on the roleplaying of it. If not completely out of it I would love a chance to play her otherwise I have an old fighter thats made it to epic levels that no one wants to run for.(why people dont like epic levels i dont know.)or my elf with the mule.

Wyrm99

First Post
Hey -
Am I in? Did I post my character right? Is there anything else you need. I promise, that my overhead will be light once I get my feet a little more wet.

Thanks

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Character stats, fluff to be added later...

Grand Vizier Grundakar Riscavolan, male human Rog3/Sor3/DDs5: CR 11; Size M (6 ft., 1 in. tall); HD 3d6+2 + 3d4+2 + 5d12+2; hp 97; Init +14 (+4 Dex, +4 Improved init, +4 Greater Improved Init.); Spd 30 ft.; AC 16 (+4 Dex, +2 natural armor); Attack +8 melee, or +10 ranged; SV Fort +7, Ref +12, Will +10; AL NG; Str 18, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 17, Wis 13, Cha 15.

Languages Spoken: Common, Draconic, Giant, Dwarven.

Attacks: 1d6+4 bite, 1d4+4 claw (x2)

Skills and feats: (106) Appraise, Bluff, Concentration, Decipher Script, Diplomacy, Forgery, Gather Information, Hide, Intimidate, Listen, Move Silently, Open Lock, Search, Sense Motive, Spellcraft 11, Spot, Survival

Feats and features: Improved Initiative, Martial Weapon Proficiency (greatsword), Lightning Reflexes, [Evasion], Leadership, Greater Improved Initiative, [Blindsense 30ft.].

Possessions: Greatsword +2, Frostbrand "Is Kyssa", Ring of Polymorph, Ring of Energy Resistance (minor) – Gift from King of Winter a demigod white dragon (who is also holding Grundy’s nephew hostage.)

Sorcerer Spells Known (8/8): 0th -- Flare, Light, Mending, Open/Close, Touch of Fatigue. 1st – Endure Elements, Mage Armor, True Strike.

Familiar - Hume, white fox (+2 Reflex)

Cohort - Valandra, young white dragon (who is as stupid as a bag of rocks, but was saved by Grundakar during the raid on Kral'tor, the giant capital. After the rescue, the young dragon adopted Grundy as her new "parent". The white dragons in the old campaign were not stupid, so the stupid ones were never really paid attention to.)

CR 3; Medium-size Dragon (Cold); HD 9d12+18; hp 76; Init +0; Spd 60 ft, fly 150 ft (average), swim 60 ft, burrow 30 ft; AC 18 (+8 natural); Melee bite +11 (1d8+2), 2 claws +6 (1d6+1), 2 wings +6 (1d4+1); SA breath weapon; SQ icewalking, cold subtype, immunities, blindsight, keen senses; AL CE; SV Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +7; Str 14, Dex 11, Con 15, Int 4, Wis 12, Cha 9.
Skills and Feats: Listen +10, Search +6, Spot +10; Hover, Flyby Attack, Power Attack.
SA–Breath Weapon (Su): Cone of cold, 30 feet long, every 1d4 rounds; damage 3d6, Reflex half DC 16.
SQ–Icewalking (Ex): This ability works like the spider climb spell, but the surfaces must be icy. It is always in effect.
SQ–Immunities (Ex): Immune to sleep, paralysis.
SQ–Blindsight (Ex): Dragons can ascertain creatures by nonvisual means (mostly hearing and scent, but also by noticing vibrations and other environmental clues); this dragon's range is 90 feet.
SQ–Keen Senses (Ex): Dragons can see four times as well as humans in low-light conditions and twice as well in normal light. They also have darkvision (range 300 feet).
SQ–Cold Subtype (Ex): Cold immunity, double damage from fire except on a successful save.

Vendetta

First Post
Oh man, this would sure be fun!!!!

And don't worry about that 1 post a day thing. I'm already in an Ashey run adventure and it is actually pretty easy to do. Once people are posting, you have things to reply to that are fresh and new and Ashey holds a constant vigil over his game so that he keeps it updated and easy to post daily.

Anyway, my favorite character that died before the game even started was Basil Wescott, a "kid" character based in d20 modern who was going off to Hogwarts in the world of J.K. Rowlings (Harry Potter)... man, we had some fantastic "prelude" RP warming up for the actual game that never started.

I've got a few characters long gone for adventures that never started (I even have a city as a character :D) I'll have to get back to you, assuming there is still room open.

Ashy

First Post
kyloss said:
I have a character that I would love to play but unfortunatly she was a 2e charachter with some slight modifications-(darn near immortal 3000 years old and was human (closest is troll or vamp regen-and made of glass and brittle but reforms ala T1000 from T2.) Great charcter and when I get home I'll try to convert her if possible but she was the most fun I ever had in a game because I stoped worrying about combat and making her tougher and focused on the roleplaying of it. If not completely out of it I would love a chance to play her otherwise I have an old fighter thats made it to epic levels that no one wants to run for.(why people dont like epic levels i dont know.)or my elf with the mule.

Well, mainly what I am looking for here is to give a home to all those pbp characters that we've created, but never been able to run - if you have one of those, I'd love to see it. :)

Ashy

First Post
Wyrm99 said:
Hey -
Am I in? Did I post my character right? Is there anything else you need. I promise, that my overhead will be light once I get my feet a little more wet.

Thanks

Yea, *Milo's in... We'll worry about format later. :p

Ferrix & Vangnome - I'm still looking over your characters, trying to decide....

Leif - the *Vizier looks okay...

* - Please bear in mind that once I get all the party's together, there will be a bit of equalization occuring....

Last edited:

Remove ads