• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

Aura

Explorer
I have the following slotted for SS21's Children of the Mud:

Larissa - @mfloyd3
Lem - DT
Menik - [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION]
Weylyn? - @Mowgli

I'm presently seeing only activity from DT, so role-calling the other three to see if we're good to go. Mowgli, what's the condition of your character?

PS: Sorry to be blunt/direct, but this one has been on the racks for a while and I think people wanna see it fly.

PPS: I'm think I'm the only one on ENWorld that can't get @ to work properly. Or the die roller. Sigh.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
If Mowgli wraps up Systole’s adventure early, then we are about to see an influx of out of work characters as well. There are 2 other adventures that are going to conclude in a month or so IIRC, plus a few that are hanging around the DWI.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks for the reminder, Aura! I've been working on Weylyn today, and just about have him wrapped up. I hope to finish him before I bed down this evening; I'll for sure have him finished by Sunday night!

GlassEye

Adventurer
If Mowgli wraps up Systole’s adventure early, then we are about to see an influx of out of work characters as well. There are 2 other adventures that are going to conclude in a month or so IIRC, plus a few that are hanging around the DWI.

I've been mulling over an idea lately and it sounds fine to me but there may be things that I'm not thinking about and I could use some input.

Anyway, the idea is this: a new IC thread like the Dunn Wright Inn thread called 'On the Silver Road' specifically for lower level characters. Numerous small adventures/adventure vignettes along the road run by multiple DMs would allow for new characters to get into adventure quickly without sitting in the DWI for months waiting for longer adventures to end. Players could test out each others' styles until they find a group that fits their own. It would be an ideal place for new DMs to get their feet wet and see how the process works and how they like it without having to commit to a full length adventure.

I could get something up and going very soon as I have a vignette all ready to go and other short ideas percolating. If this doesn't sound like a good idea, then I can essentially use what I have as the first step of a longer caravan adventure.

Remove ads