UPDATE: Hasbro files lawsuit - Warner Bros. to make a D&D Movie. AICN

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Is there some kind of script that that does work for?

Anything "Riddick" or "Fast/Furious" or "XXX" related. Look what happened to the XXX franchise when they cut Vin out. Looks like they are bringing him back for the third one of those though.

Kaodi

Hero
Is there some kind of script that that does work for?

I do not know. But since Vin Diesel is (or was) an avid player of Dungeons & Dragons, and a pre-dominantly action movie star, I figure that he would have a good idea when it comes to judging whether a D&D action film would be worth his time and reputation.

Nytmare

David Jose
I do not know. But since Vin Diesel is (or was) an avid player of Dungeons & Dragons, and a pre-dominantly action movie star, I figure that he would have a good idea when it comes to judging whether a D&D action film would be worth his time and reputation.

Anything "Riddick" or "Fast/Furious" or "XXX" related. Look what happened to the XXX franchise when they cut Vin out. Looks like they are bringing him back for the third one of those though.

I rest my case.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I haven't seen pop-ups in years. What browser are you using?
FireFox.
Not just popups, but all the ads that are talking or whatever.
FireFox did block some pop-ups, but when I was trying to scroll around or highlight text to make it easier to read, tons more crap would pop up or block my view.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Huh. I'm using Opera and it kills all the pop-ups so I don't see them. I don't even have java off or anything like that. The talking ad on right hand side you can pause and it shuts up.

Edit:
But looking at the source there are a heck of a lot of ads on that page.

Last edited:

knottyprof

First Post
Don't forget The Pacifier;)

Fast and Furious 6 just came out and they already have 7 scheduled for next year per IMDB

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'd be thrilled if Diesel considered starring in a rebooted D&D franchise.

Kaodi

Hero
I think it would be cool, but it is not strictly necessary for what I meant: using him to take measure by as opposed to actually employing him. If he were in the movie though I hope it would not to be just another version of Dom, Riddick, or whoever that guy in xXx is. I would rather see him play a character who is tough but not aggressive by default.

Remove ads