Urn Your Pay (Rae judging)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Cyian

[sblock=ooc]sorry I'm so behind but had to work :( it kind of worked out Cyian would have been quiet through the whole search the affair also not having been in athing like that before[/sblock]

Cyian quietly follows along as Gildrim heads down the road. Their eyes really didn't shut when they died. They just stared at nothing. He keeps his thoughts to himself and stares off down the road when..." OUCH!" Cyian screams as he steps on something hard. After hopping on one foot for a second, he starts looking around for what it was. He bends over and comes up with a little sling bullet"Your right Gildrim, I don't think I want to know what would have happened had he casted a spell on us." Maybe I'd be staring at nothing right now.He thinks tucking the lucky bullet away."I think that other bullets down the road a little help me find it will you, Gildrim?"

[sblock=ooc] Don't know what will happen if cyian kills somebody. Will cross that bridge in time I guess. covaithe let me know if we find the other bullet or not[/sblock]

serow

First Post
Tired from the running and tracking and wounds, Ter-raen is nonetheless feeling pleased at the outcome of the battle. Scratches are ok. Young man, dwarf, gnome and pet all ok. Good! And another quick glance at the scimitar sheathed at his side causes him to pat the blade once more: Good blade!

Trouvere said:
"He got awa' then," Gildrim states glumly. "Niver min'. Haur, this may cheer ye up." He tugs two coin pouches from a pocket of his pack. "Thirty crouns, aw they haed. Ye kilt them, sae th' coins ur yers. We teuk their wappens tay, if ye wan' a swuird ur bow."
Seeing the dwarf offer up a coin pouch and two weapons makes Ter-raen smile a little. He happily keeps the coin pouch - a good drink tonight! - but doesn't place his hands over the offered weapons. He explains this with a smile: "Have good blade here," patting his scimitar once again.

Trouvere

Explorer
"Ye kin ne'er hae tay many blades," says Gildrim for the second time.

"Leuk!" He uncoils his whip. "Stan' ower thaur, an' leuk threatenin' wi' yer swuird in ane hand," he instructs Cyian. "Aye, guid. Noo... dinnae worry!"

With that, Gildrim lashes out with the whip and with a somewhat clumsy two-handed pull, he sends the young human's sword spinning to the ground.

"Kin happen tae onie ay us. An' then whaur will ye be?"

Halford

First Post
Erf returns somberly, looking disgruntled. On the way back he heals Ter-raen apologizing for waiting so long.

"I thought we 'ad him for sure! Its not supposed to be like this, we're the good guys 'n all, we're supposed to win properly. I bet he'll be after more poor folk 'n all sorts of nefariousness. Fenenn did great though, didn't ye boy? Fraid I'm not much use in a fight save t' help you big fellas, 'n I couldn't hit the broad side of a boulder with me sling."

The gnome perks up noticably at Gildrim's display with the whip.

"Wow, that's great, but ye look like ye're bleedin' a bitte bit there let me fix that for ye. Least I can do after loosin' that flouncy one 'n all."

He touches the Dwarf upon the arm and Gildrim's wounds heal over, leaving the Dwarf once more hail and hearty.

[Sblock=OOC]Erf will also use two cure minors on Ter-raen healing a total of 7 hit points, he heals Gildrim for 5.

Cure Light 2 (1d8+1=5) [/Sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: for recovering used ammunition, feel free to make any rolls you feel are necessary yourself. In other news, I'm likely to be a bit slower during the daytime, since I actually have to pay attention to work this week.

Halford

First Post
OOC:Sorry Covaithe, my bad. I rolled the first Cure Light earlier when saying I will heal Ter-raen if such and such happens. Here is the link.

Cure Light Wounds 1 (1d8+1=5)

So that wound be 2 Cure Light Wounds for 5 points each, one on Gildrim one on Ter-raen, and 2 Cure Minor Wounds on Ter-raen.

Whoops, less crow more inlet!

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
"Guid as new. Ah shoold Ah saved mah ain blessin' ay Grendath fur somethin' else," Gildrim says, prodding himself in the midsection and finding the result to his satisfaction.

Gildrim gives Cyian an apologetic wink. "Goatherder," he says, apparently in explanation. "Ah'm nae sae guid wi' it; ye nearly kept yer swuird. Anither time an' it micht nae hae warked."
[sblock=OOC]It's covaithe, less crow, more coastal inlet[/sblock]

serow

First Post
Ter-raen gives Erf a small pat on his shoulder and a smile as Erf works his healing magics. "Many thanks, Erf. Don't worry, we get him next time. We are good." Looking at the dwarf practice with the young man, Ter-raen feels a small sense of nostalgia. Trained like that a bit last time. He watches them for another moment, before addressing the party in general: "We found swamp there, -" pointing back in the direction where he and Erf lost the ambusher, "- we go that way?"

Trouvere

Explorer
Gildrim rearranges his belongings yet again and pulls out the map.

"Th' swamps ur lang an' narraw. If it's aw th' same tae ye, Ah'd raither fallow th' road aw th' way tae Cragger's Rest than slog through eichty miles ay swamp. Nae doobt th' map is wrang an' we'll hae tae leuk aroun' a bit, but it's a guid place tae start."

"If naebody wants th' spare swuird, Ah'll stick it in th' groond haur, free tae aw takers, wi' Grendath's blessin' fur a lucky find?"

Remove ads