Urn Your Pay (Rae judging)

Halford

First Post
"'E by gum we'll find it for ye! Sure as badgers burrow! I just gotta wonder what all we'll find livin' in their... nasty stuff in swamps, but whatever it is we can handle it!"

Trouvere

Explorer
"Mmm, badgers," says Gildrim, smacking his lips reminiscently. "Ah havenae eaten a guid brock, ur ain at aw, since Ah left Nurazak Farnore."

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Cyian

The gnome starts talking to Cyian and though his speaks better than Gildrim. The little addition to the party speaks way faster and it makes understanding him just as bad as with Gildrim."Well I'm a..""No this is my...""What kind of..." Cyian tries to get a word in.
When the gnome finally takes his second breath Cyian jumps in and asks "What's your name?"

Then after Alvar is finished talking Cyian agrees nodding his head to accept the offer.

[sblock=ooc]there think i've caught up :) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
"It's nae wee," agrees Gildrim. "But if the map is reit, th' manor hoose is, ur was, aboot twenty miles due eest ay Cragger's Rest . We kin keep tae th' road an' ne'er see th' swamp till we reach th' village."

Halford

First Post
"Me name? Erf Rasbaer, means Friendly Greentree, but then ye'd know that speakin' Gnome 'n all! I guess it makes sense and all what with me bein' a Druid 'n such, though pers'nly I don't think ye can be too friendly like me tribe said."

The Gnome lets out a tiny half hearted sigh, shrugging, before addressing the group as a whole,

"So if we're all agreed when'd we set off? I know I wouldn't mind waitin' out the rain not that its the biggest bother. Maybe we could set out in the morning? We don't have too pressin' a need to hurry right?"

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Cyian

Taking a look out the small window Cyian nods in agreement."Still will be messy in the morning but not as bad as all this." Cyain says, giving the window a wave of his hand.

ooc: i think this night should end it started about a month ago lol

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Unless someone interrupts him...

Alvar nods to Fewtrell, and the halfling gathers up his pile of papers with a practiced flick and stows it in an oil-sealed leather box. "If there are any further questions, please contact Fewtrell through my offices at the north end of Merchant Street. Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you again soon, with a certain urn." With that, he sweeps out of the room, with Fewtrell following close behind. For a moment, you can hear the bustle of the inn's common room before the door swings shut and the room is silent.

Halford

First Post
"Well I don't know about you folks, but I'm for a long nights sleep in one of those humungous beds you folks like! But first I better bring Fenenn some milk and make sure he's settled in okay!"

Erf gives a grave little salute to the group and begins making for the door.

Remove ads