• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

User Galleries

DethStryke

Explorer
Is anyone else a Community Subscriber having problems creating/uploading pictures into their own personal gallery? I am under the impression that what you do is have a community subscriber account activated (check), go to the gallery page (check), select "upload picture" (check), and one of the available galleries should be on with my name (in this case, DethStryke). This last one doesn't happen. I only have the Mug shots and Public gallery available.

Any thoughts? Am I missing something. It doesn't have a register or create link anywhere. I'm running out of ideas, but I do have all kinds of pictures ready to upload right away. :)

Last edited:

haiiro

First Post
DethStryke said:
Any thoughts? Am I missing something. It doesn't have a register or create link anywhere. I'm running out of ideas, but I do have all kinds of pictures ready to upload right away. :)

I had the same problem you did, but with only one image to post I just popped it into the public gallery.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads