• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vampire the Masquerade - 20's-30's in the Divided City.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Ah, an uncommon trait for a vampire to posses. No matter, it seems to be a valid option and fits well to Nosferatu.

Ambrus

Explorer
That was my thinking as well. I'll include a copy of the merit in my character writeup.

Also, do we all have to follow the path of humanity or are other paths open to us?

Blackrat

I'd prefer everyone going with humanity, but I'm ready to consider other paths if you have good reason. If anyone wants to submit parts of background as secret you can email them to me.

Shalimar

First Post
Blackrat said:
Shalimar, I'm getting quite strong Claudia vibes from Gwen. Funny since she's one of the rare Rice's vampires I don't like but I do like Gwen. :D

The picture is of a thousand year old child vampire named Nikolaos, the Master Vampire of St. Lois.

Blackrat

Ambrus said:
Blackrat, I just wanted to confirm that you got the email I sent you.
Got it. The easiest way would be just to follow humanity so go with that. On other note, I borrowed the kithbook from a friend of mine and checked the flyfingers merit. It's okay. You can use it.

Ambrus

Explorer
Hm. Okay. I'll have to rethink my concept a bit then...

Hm. If I'm to be on the path of humanity, what do you think of true faith?

Last edited:

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I posted my character in the RG for review. Let me know if there is going to be a problem with anything.

Will it be ok for my Assamite to be on the Path of Blood (four dots)? I thought it would go well with his background considering that he was under direct supervision for over 14 years as well as his Flaw 'Dark Secret'.

-Blood

Blackrat

Sorry guys. I have to put this game on hold for a couple of weeks. Feel free to finish your characters though since I have no intent on abandoning this. Just haven't got enough time at the moment.

Ambrus, no true faith. Vampire's are too damned to hold on to that.

Blood, path of blood is okay since it is assamite "clan-path".

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads