Vampires of Balmortis - PC's as vampires

Clay_More

First Post
Oh yeah, and as for vampire gods. Off course, in my world, vampires are mostly servants of Subraharak (as described in the initial history), but try and take a 30 th. level wizard and use the 15 th. Vampiric Level template on it. I tell you, the result is something pretty god-like.

blackshirt5

First Post
Actually, this one is gonna be heavily modified, gonna include stuff from the ELH, Deities and Demigods, and the Monster's Handbook, as well as the 15th template. I'm basing it off of the vampires from Vampire Hunter D(wish I could read japanese to get the novels, get more info) and Dracula in Castlevania Symphony of the Night. The castle they've gotta adventure through is gonna be based on the old Ravenloft module, Castle Amber module, and an interpretation of the castle(followed by the Inverted Castle) from SotN.

Krishnath

First Post
Blackshirt5: (Better than a redshirt, huh? :D) Actually, I think some of the Vampire Hunter D comix have been translated, but I'm not 100% sure.

(p.s: Have you checked out the sliver thread? It's hivetastic ;))

Later,

Clay_More

First Post
Well, I would love to see any adjustments you make, just mail or post em. And as for slivers... watch out for those slivers, they are mindless buggers who don't know whats good for em, they should get a job and stop hiving around... :)

Still, anyone got any ideas for additional gifts that would fit the theme, please dont be embarresed

Krishnath

First Post
Slivers ar not mindless. They have an INT of at least three which is enough to take levels as a barbarian. :p Also, just wait until the mindwhip and mnemonic slivers come around, not to mention the queen herself...

As for new gift ideas, no sorry... If I come up with something, I'll let you know.

Knight Otu

First Post
watch out for those slivers, they are mindless buggers who don't know whats good for em, they should get a job and stop hiving around...

You're confusing slivers with us Hiveminders, I think. :D

As for gift ideas... maybe something duplicating the diablerie increase of one's generation. At least I didn't see something like that in the descriptions.

blackshirt5

First Post
I actually haven't been to the sliver thread recently.

but I'm gonna print out this template in it's entirety on Tuesday(at school, don't wanna run down my home supply of paper or ink), and then gen up all the vampires for the adventure that I'm writing.

Clay_More

First Post
"As for gift ideas... maybe something duplicating the diablerie increase of one's generation. At least I didn't see something like that in the descriptions."

Could you please explain this one? Im not sure what diablerie means exactly (Im danish, have a rather limited english vocabulary at times).

Yeah, Krisnath, just kidding around about your slivers, they actually ARE hivetastic. Even if Im not completely sure what that means... but they are....

Knight Otu

First Post
Clay_More said:
Could you please explain this one? Im not sure what diablerie means exactly (Im danish, have a rather limited english vocabulary at times).

Sorry. :eek:

What I mean is the ability that vampires in Vampire (as far as I understand) can blood-drain and kill their creator to rise to the generation of that vampire. I only have the Gurps version, so I'm not too sure how how it is handled in Vampire.

blackshirt5

First Post
Not sure how to convert it over to D&D, but Diablerie isn't just used on their creator. You can diablerize any other vampire, and as long as you drain a vampire of higher power than you, you'll get more power.

Remove ads