• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vasorn, The World Under Dragonfire - Calling all players!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida,

In the latest post, I'm Zykovian ;) Kelvarix hopefully is having his fate determined by the dragon gods. I'm satisfied with having all his stuff . . . but his name, of course :) ;)

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
As far as items Zykovian is interested in, he would like a chance at the following:

Metal-studded belt - Belt of Dragon's [Giant's] Strength +4
he would turn in his gauntlets of dragon might +2 for the resistance.
Blue and red ankle wraps - as boots of haste

And any of the dorjes or power stones but particularly (stones of identify, invisibility, and bend light, and the dorje of compression)

Keia

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Like I said, I'm pretty well off, all I'd want would be maybe getting my bow enchanted to be a bow of the mighty dragon hunter (it's already +2 Bane: Dragons dragonbone mighty composite longbow, I'd just be adding the 1 point of strength damage and the improved critical multiplier) and/or some greater dragonslaying arrows (the ones with the fort save at DC 23).

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I assume that with the items I took from the hoard, I'm not going to get anything else, unless they offer. :)

Keia

Velmont

First Post
As I said, my shield isn't enchanted, so it would be a good thing to have one. It can be his buckler who is enchanted, maybe only plain +X, or having some fortification enchantment. Another thing that would be possibly interesting is an Animated large shield. Both would be interesting, but as Gortag said, he is no wizard, far from there, so he doesn't have a clue what to do. Just give him something like that, or a shield that you think may come handy to him.

Zerth

First Post
Zass'sk is only interested in the Skin of Nimbleness from the hoard. Other than that, he is only asking for some potions, namely enlarge person, mage armor and barkskin. And maybe a masterwork potion belt along with the potions.

Remove ads