Vasorn, The World Under Dragonfire - Calling all players!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida,

I think I've figured out my advances and Zykovian would end up being a Psionic [2] Half-Sapphire Dragon [3] Rogue 2 / Fighter 11 (or similar). Any ideas on an appropriate prestige class.

Also, I think I gain a few more psionic powers. I was looking at Mind Blank (personal) 6th, Claw of Energy 4th, Energy Adaption 4th, and/or whatever you think is suitable.

Looking forward to this!!
Keia

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Whatever the difference is between your current level and 18th. That's how much gold you get to spend.

Keia, those power looks fine. Have you looked at the Cerebral Rager? Or the Voce Warrior? Chakra Savant? Crystal Proselyte? Plangent? (All from Hyperconsciousness)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Keia, those power looks fine. Have you looked at the Cerebral Rager? Or the Voce Warrior? Chakra Savant? Crystal Proselyte? Plangent? (All from Hyperconsciousness)

I wasn't certain how many I had (either 9 or 13 powers), but I wanted to keep the same theme for the character.

As for prestige classes, I don't have Hyperconsciousness - though I have Mind Scapes. I love the Crystal Proselyte as something that could happen to a half-sapphire dragon, but I don't think the d4 hit points and mage base attack will fit with my up front fighter motif.

What if we eliminate the most of the manifester levels and the good fort save, move to at least d8 hit points and fighter base attack?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, go to Fighter BAB, eliminate good Fort save, and only have manifester levels at 3rd, 5th, and 8th. And go with the d8 hit points. Hows about that?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ok, go to Fighter BAB, eliminate good Fort save, and only have manifester levels at 3rd, 5th, and 8th. And go with the d8 hit points. Hows about that?
Works for me. The flavor is just amazing . . . It doesn't say that breaking the crystal can't be an accident . . .

Imagine him finding a sapphire egg and it breaking / exploding on him (perhaps as it reacted to his nature). The abilities start manifesting . . . his power grows, his sapphire nature that he's tried to hide comes out in spades . . . wow what a story!!

Keia

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
If you want to write a story about it, I'd give you a prize. And that would go for anyone. If you want to write a story about what happened in the intervening time between now and the assult on Sssarendor, and it's cool, I'll give you something neat. Anyone else stuck on equipment or feats or PrCs?

For that matter, is anyone but Keia and Zerth still with us?

Last edited:

Dark Nemesis

First Post
I'm still with ya'll, Isida! Just about done leveling Alyshia up[. It's relatively straightforward: just seven more levels of Arcane trickster. ^_^

-DN

Zerth

First Post
Correct me, if I'm wrong, but I think the amount each of us gains for new gear is 374,000 gp. Will update Zass'sk inventory tomorrow.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
If you want to write a story about it, I'd give you a prize.

I'll work on something, Isida. I've got some great ideas floating . . . but work is kicking my butt right now. I'll try for in a couple of days.

Keia

Remove ads