D&D 5E Vecna: Eve of Ruin Coming 2024

Just revealed by WotC, a multiverse spanning adventure which goes up to level 20 and features cameos from famous D&D characters. More info when we have it! Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

IMG_2048.jpeg

Just revealed by WotC, a multiverse spanning adventure which goes up to level 20 and features cameos from famous D&D characters. More info when we have it!

Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

plisnithus8

Adventurer
Wizkids minis for Vecna EoR:
  • spider dragon
  • bone roc

the Jester

Legend
Because D&D has always had a multiverse (since 1e), but the D&D multiverse is about multiple planes of reality (Prime, Inner, Outer, etc.) not alternate realities (earth 56, etc.). So a D&D multiverse adventure is essentially a planescape adventure, not a marvel or dc alternate reality hopping affair
The D&D multiverse has always included alternate Earths/Oerths/Yrths/etc. In fact, if I remember right, the 1e Manual of the Planes even had an appendix about them, though my copy is at my house and I'm not, so I can't check. Certainly, the 1e DMG had conversion notes for both Gamma World and Boot Hill, and Gygax had at least one Dragon article talking about the subject and even lightly detailing several alt-earths (Aerth and Yrth, if I remember right).

Remove ads

Remove ads