D&D 5E Vecna: Eve of Ruin Coming 2024

Just revealed by WotC, a multiverse spanning adventure which goes up to level 20 and features cameos from famous D&D characters. More info when we have it! Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

IMG_2048.jpeg

Just revealed by WotC, a multiverse spanning adventure which goes up to level 20 and features cameos from famous D&D characters. More info when we have it!

Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
well, assumptions about what is 'common knowledge...' here's my source, (about 2 minutes in):
So it sounds like WotC is backpedaling on the release date, doesn't surprise me with the sh*t-show happening ng there now.

Last edited:

Queer Venger

They are not backpedaling on the date. That was never the date. At the actual event, they never stated a date. This was a social media mix up and always has been.
ah got it, so the lead designer (Crawford) never shared a release date; instead a WotC intern sh*t the bed by going on x and posting those graphics. And yes, I'll say backpedaling because it was an official WotC social media post, that makes it a source.

but it sounds based on the UA8 video like the actual release date is closer to end/last quarter of 2024

Last edited:

ah got it, so the lead designer (Crawford) never shared a release date; instead a WotC intern sh*t the bed by going on x and posting those graphics. And yes, I'll say backpedaling because it was an official WotC social media post, that makes it a source.

but it sounds based on the UA8 video like the actual release date is closer to end/last quarter of 2024
Someone made a minor mistake. WotC immediately, as in within minutes of the feed being over, said the dates were put on there in error. Simple mistakes happen and should be forgiven for what they are. And there's certainly no reason to be vulgar about it.

Queer Venger

Someone made a minor mistake. WotC immediately, as in within minutes of the feed being over, said the dates were put on there in error. Simple mistakes happen and should be forgiven for what they are. And there's certainly no reason to be vulgar about it.
someone made a huge mistake, particularly with the lead designer (Crawford) being completely unaware of it.
I don't think that intern works for WotC anymore

Remove ads

Remove ads