• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Vecna: Eve of Ruin Coming 2024

Just revealed by WotC, a multiverse spanning adventure which goes up to level 20 and features cameos from famous D&D characters. More info when we have it! Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

IMG_2048.jpeg

Just revealed by WotC, a multiverse spanning adventure which goes up to level 20 and features cameos from famous D&D characters. More info when we have it!

Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

I think this is really underselling the amount of change that Happened in 3.5. A lot changed, monsters, monster mechanics, spells, feats, magic items, combat mechanics and maneuvers, all of the classes got a lot of updates. It was pretty darn different when taken as a package
Agreed. When 3.5 came out, my group decided to stick with 3 - in our analysis, it changed everything just enough to be annoying to run, but not enough to qualitatively change the experience of play. YMMV, of course.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
It's an interesting choice to take a character whose most famous qualities are that he's missing and hand and eye and not have him missing either on the (presumed) cover.

On the other hand, I guess this means all of his body parts are now in play. Anyone want to call dibs on the Left Foot of Vecna?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
It's an interesting choice to take a character whose most famous qualities are that he's missing and hand and eye and not have him missing either on the (presumed) cover.

On the other hand, I guess this means all of his body parts are now in play. Anyone want to call dibs on the Left Foot of Vecna?
The left hand left eye are Astral projections here, glowing see-through and spectral. Nor physical, like the rest of him.

Both the left eye and left hand appear to be spectral compared to the right ones. You can see just above the left bracer where the brownish skin color stops and the pink spectral hand begins.

Remove ads

Remove ads