• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Very Important Question

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i'm reminded of that episode of the cosby show where he goes outside grilling in the winter with his friend from Trinidad and they start playing bocce ball while their wives are inside laughing at them...

no thanks, i do my grillin' when i don't need the fire to keep me warm! :p (oh, eh, and when i buy another grill that is)

Ranger REG

Explorer
BOZ said:
i'm reminded of that episode of the cosby show where he goes outside grilling in the winter with his friend from Trinidad and they start playing bocce ball while their wives are inside laughing at them...
That's why I don't play bocce ball. :lol:

Eli-kun

First Post
I worried about what snacks to take at first. Since then the challeges has become finding something they won't eat.Spicy beef jerky so hot it carries a warning label,Korean dried squid snack,diet ice cream bars and exotic dried fruits have all been devoured. Wise Bravos,Sweet Pepper flavor are a particular favorite.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Eli-kun said:
I worried about what snacks to take at first. Since then the challeges has become finding something they won't eat.Spicy beef jerky so hot it carries a warning label,Korean dried squid snack,diet ice cream bars and exotic dried fruits have all been devoured. Wise Bravos,Sweet Pepper flavor are a particular favorite.
Here's a suggestion: Ask them what they like to eat.

And if you find out their food allergies, make notes of them in their FBI-style profiles you keep in your safe. Hehehe. :]

Remove ads