• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Video Game Survey: can you help?

~Johnny~

First Post
I am a loyal (albeit lapsed) ENWorlder who needs your help! I'm working on a class project about video game advertising, and for our final presentation we need some decent survey results. It's going well so far, but we'll only have the survey open for about 10 more hours and we still need more responses.

If you have five minutes and you play PC or console video games, I would be eternally grateful if you take the following survey:

http://www.coveworld.net/adtest

Thank you! Your contributions will make it possible for me to pass my first year of business school and actually have time to play/post about RPGs!

~Johnny~

First Post
Thanks, guys! Our team is doing an analysis and critique of Sony's PS3 ad campaign, as well as offering suggestions for improvement. It's a business school class, so it's more about the theme, targeting and business strategy than the actual creative production.

Ferret

Explorer
Ahh, I see. I've done some stuff on the creative side in my Communications 'A' level course. But I'm quite biased against Playstations, in favour of Nintendos.

GlassJaw

Hero
~Johnny~ said:
Thanks, guys! Our team is doing an analysis and critique of Sony's PS3 ad campaign, as well as offering suggestions for improvement. It's a business school class, so it's more about the theme, targeting and business strategy than the actual creative production.

It's too expensive. Analysis done.

Arnwyn

First Post
GlassJaw said:
It's too expensive. Analysis done.
Unless you like online gaming... then it's cheaper than the competitor(s).

(But, of course, the original post was about advertising effectiveness.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads