• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vigwyn's 'A New Beginning...' [OOC]

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Hi Guys,

I just got some really good news from work (woot-woot!) so I'm going to celebrate tonight, and I will put up an IC post tomorrow night. For now, C-steak, you might want to check this post for more info about the town. However, like I said, I will put up another post tomorrow night, and that post will include a bit more info, and an exciting event.

(As a reminder, let's try to contain posts that contain no IC content to this thread. Thanks!)

Vig

industrygothica

Adventurer
Vigwyn,

Is it too late to give Gallo a quarterstaff? I thought I'd done that at the same time I gave him the efficient quiver, but apparently I forgot.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
industrygothica said:
Vigwyn,

Is it too late to give Gallo a quarterstaff? I thought I'd done that at the same time I gave him the efficient quiver, but apparently I forgot.
No problem at all. Go ahead and put it on his character sheet.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
i-gothica: Is that a readied attack? If so, what is the trigger?

I suppose it'd be anything that he perceived as threatening toward Edgar, like the guy drawing a weapon, or the other coming out from the back room with one.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
IG is right--the current date is Tuesday, September 14. By the way, it is now about 11 p.m.

For purposes of helping me plan the rest of the adventure, have either of you read or played through 'The Whispering Cairn' by Erik Mona? It was the opening adventure in the Age of Worms adventure path.

How about 'Sons of Gruumsh'?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
IG is right--the current date is Tuesday, September 14. By the way, it is now about 11 p.m.

For purposes of helping me plan the rest of the adventure, have either of you read or played through 'The Whispering Cairn' by Erik Mona? It was the opening adventure in the Age of Worms adventure path.

How about 'Sons of Gruumsh'?

I haven't. I think I've got the first one around here somewhere, but I'll leave it be.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads