Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Yeah I was going with male on this one.

Or blood passed down from a Dolrathi posing as his father or mother.
If a parent was Dolathi, the child would be Dolathi as well--which is fine if you like, as you can be a Dolathi Champion raised by Sacra whose main form is Sacra :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
If a parent was Dolathi, the child would be Dolathi as well--which is fine if you like, as you can be a Dolathi Champion raised by Sacra whose main form is Sacra :)
That might be interesting . . . though it may be his half-brother just as easily.

Anything special about the Sacra. All I've got to go on is the temple and the stat mods.

Course we should probably adjurn this to the proper thread.

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
That might be interesting . . . though it may be his half-brother just as easily.

Anything special about the Sacra. All I've got to go on is the temple and the stat mods.

Course we should probably adjurn this to the proper thread.

Keia
Yes we could :) I've got a bit up for you so far over there.

Seeten

First Post
My Amazon is in this one now? Heh, and 6th level, no less!

Where does this take place, location wise?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Seeten said:
I'm in...I need a background idea/hook for why my nymph is on this planet, but I'm ok with it
Okey dokey. First we figure out why you left Amaranthia--I admit that may not be easy, and I apologise if you feel displaced from Amaranthia, so you can switch characters on me if you like. After that, Chuliit has big beuatiful jungles with lots of colourful animals and plants, so I can definitely see this as a good choice among Spelljamming Amazons :)

Seeten

First Post
Some really cute guy/slavers/I dont know what

If you can help me come up with a reasonable idea for it, I'm ok with it. I figured 3 levels of nymph when I was on Amaranthia, so I see more nymph and if I was dragged offworld, that might be a good reason to go Amazon...jungle fighter, etc, depending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads