Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeten

First Post
Still looking for a good background idea on how I arrived. I like the idea of being in a jungle, I'll get lots of good symbiosis there, on the plus side =)

Bront

The man with the probe
Seeten said:
Still looking for a good background idea on how I arrived. I like the idea of being in a jungle, I'll get lots of good symbiosis there, on the plus side =)
You didn't like that idea of being taken there by a cute slaver that you killed like the man he was when you got bored with him? ;)

Seeten

First Post
No, I'm not really a violent sort of nymph, more of an escape artist.

Curious and not too bright, it wouldnt be hard to lure her onto a ship and take her somewhere, but I am not overly fond of the, "Lured onto a boat, and they landed on Chuliit, no idea why" idea. =P

If you can use her appearance as a hook, I am fine with that. I dont mind being a plot device and a PC too ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Seeten said:
No, I'm not really a violent sort of nymph, more of an escape artist.

Curious and not too bright, it wouldnt be hard to lure her onto a ship and take her somewhere, but I am not overly fond of the, "Lured onto a boat, and they landed on Chuliit, no idea why" idea. =P

If you can use her appearance as a hook, I am fine with that. I dont mind being a plot device and a PC too ;)
Hey Seeten, maybe you were captured by the same people who captured Keia's Gladiator, and they escaped together and your Anthousa followed the Gladiator home to Chuliit, at least for the moment--that's close to the Anthousa that we almost had in that game. Anyways, the abilities are Blossoming Beauty and Adoring Beauty. The descriptions for both should be in the old thread somewhere :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
That's alright by me. I was already planning on knowing BS's Tralg gladiator until he up and disappeared. Let me know and we can blend some things together.

Keia

Seeten

First Post
Whats the story on your capture? Please not a "Search the entire 1198 post thread" answer =P

even a page 16 on Twin Infinities is better than that =)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Seeten said:
Whats the story on your capture?
M'ress is a female feldori (black panther family). Lived on my home world, a hunter, tracker, healer. Captured by a less than savory group of 'big game hunters' and sold into the gladiator pits for a while. Originally I was going to bust out with a Tralg but he left without me. Now I've had enough of these pits and I'm getting out. If you want to come along that's your call. But what I say goes and you have to keep up or you're just gonna die.*

*Whoops got carried away into Riddick's lines from the Chronicles of Riddick.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Not necessary. M'ress is more kind-hearted than that . . . much more. She might have said that . . . then realized that was the pits talking , not her, and apologized (quietly - when no one else was around). :)

Keia

Seeten

First Post
Big Game Hunters who capture a feldori girl and an amaranthian nymph...sounds like slavers to me! While you were fighting what was I doing I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads