Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Seeten said:
Some really cute guy/slavers/I dont know what

If you can help me come up with a reasonable idea for it, I'm ok with it. I figured 3 levels of nymph when I was on Amaranthia, so I see more nymph and if I was dragged offworld, that might be a good reason to go Amazon...jungle fighter, etc, depending
Maybe you always dreamed of soaring through the skies, so you took three levels of Nymph, but then when you gained wings to do so, you saw that there was the beautiful heavens full of stars above the sky, and then you decided you couldn't rest until you could fly through there too.

Bront

The man with the probe
If you end up needing an alt, I can fill in with my Runemaiden idea (Yes, another transplanted Nymph)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
As noted by my previous posts . . . . I am indeed here . . . and playing . . . though, not yet.

Keia

Bront

The man with the probe
Seeten said:
Some really cute guy/slavers/I dont know what
You could do both ;)

"I was brought here by some realy cute slaver, but I got sick of him and killed him like the man that he was." :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
OK, the first post now says:

Adventure 2: Viridian Plague--A Jungle Expedition Level 6
Seeten's Amazon, Kalanyr's Enchantress Unleashed's Shaman, Keia's Gladiator, DrZombie's Lacerta, Eonthar's Spellsworn, Nephtys's Dragonlord

Seeten

First Post
Hey, is Nepthys's Dragonlord like my Dragonlords sister, or brother or cousin, or something? I notice they have the same last name/house/specialty =)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Seeten said:
Hey, is Nepthys's Dragonlord like my Dragonlords sister, or brother or cousin, or something? I notice they have the same last name/house/specialty =)
Definitely related then :)

The families are rather large though, so not necessarily sisters ;)

Seeten

First Post
I was really asking Nepthys =)

I am currently making my Nymph, and have the requisite questions:

Any special Nymph related feats? I am gonna be level 6 in Nymph, it appears, and my race is Anthousa, not Aurai, so no flying about. Also, what subrace abilities does a level 6 Anthousa get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads