Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Seeten said:
Big Game Hunters who capture a feldori girl and an amaranthian nymph...sounds like slavers to me! While you were fighting what was I doing I wonder?
Entertaining the Tralgs?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yikes . . . I know I'm not doing that. Ouch! And what they do to my fur . . . bleh!!

So the story idea works? Guess we'll need some details on the 'group' from Rystil so that we can include them in the background.

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Yikes . . . I know I'm not doing that. Ouch! And what they do to my fur . . . bleh!!

So the story idea works? Guess we'll need some details on the 'group' from Rystil so that we can include them in the background.

Keia
Perhaps a group of slavers led by a depraved Low Praetorian Ex-Gladiator and a Narsleman Raider who hold illegal fights with kidnapped offworlders in a small colisseum built in the catacombs under Praetorianus.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Perhaps a group of slavers led by a depraved Low Praetorian Ex-Gladiator and a Narsleman Raider who hold illegal fights with kidnapped offworlders in a small colisseum built in the catacombs under Praetorianus.
Okay, . . . umm . . . that works . . . First rule of fight club . . . yeah.

I can work with that . . .

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OR . . . not that they're admitting it. Rather . . . its more like Bloodsport and the participants aren't willing.

Keia

Seeten

First Post
What am I, the Damsel in Distress thats fought over by the gladiators?

*chuckle*

I know I wasnt fighting in any Gladiatorial matches, my str and con are horrendous, no one would take it seriously. lol.

Seeten

First Post
Rystil Arden said:

Seems like a decent enough idea. I can imagine holding up the cards announcing who fights next, what round it is, serving drinks, but I am pretty sure they didnt kidnap me for my fighting potential. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads