• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Voice Changer Software

I am curious about using software that allows for creating voices for my various characters in my TTRPG games in a real-time mode.

Has anyone used such software? If so, what do you use?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I know there was a fad for using these in Discord a while back, but I don't know much about them, other than the fact that one can buy add-on voice packs and such.

I run enough games via Discord nowadays that I'd definitely be in the market for something reasonably affordable and simple.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
AV Voice changer software works very well, it is very complete and the only software I know that actually let's you change formants and not only pitch. It can also let you copy voices. I've been thinking of getting a copy to make my own radio theater podcasts .

A word of warning, it can be a pain to get a voice right. You need a lot of practice with the settings. Also, I suggest you save a voice once you are happy with it, and keep a file with the settings of each voice.

Remove ads