• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vote for the New company Name!

Vote for the new Company name!

• Asylum Game Studios

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Limelight Publishing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zone X Publications

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • e-Scape Entertainment

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Head Hunter games

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Gunmetal Games

• Alien Mind Games

• Legacy Studios

• Warped Truth Foundry

• Wild Dice Games

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Poll closed .

Urizen

First Post
Thanks a ton to everyone who submitted an entry! You all came up with some interesting names, and it was really hard to choose, so I decided to put it to a vote. Here are my top 10 suggestions.

Choose which one you like best! I'm leaving this poll open for the next 5 days.

Good luck to everyone who made the top ten!

frankthedm

First Post
Considering unregistered folks can vote anonymously on Polls now, using a poll to determine who gets the C-bill sounds really bad.

Every contest needs a prize, so....

How's about 100 bucks, to be paid via paypal to the winner, and a free copy of an as-of-yet to be announced product in development (believe you me, when it's announced, you'll love it.)?

This contest will run until midnight on the 30th of September.

Urizen

First Post
And the winner is....

Nobody yet.

It's actually a Tie, at this point.

I ran a second poll over at the Pinnacle boards to give others a chance to vote (I set them both up on the same day), and here are those results:

Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group :: View topic - Vote for the New company Name!

If I calculated the numbers correctly, then it's a Tie between Asylum game Studios and Gunmetal games. So I have to choose who gets the $$$.

The "secret" book I was going to give away was actually the frikkin Conan book for savage worlds that got killed *grumbles*, but I have no control over how that turned out. :cry:

Anyhow.. yeah, it's a tie. I'll sleep on it, make my decision and announce it tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone who voted!

Wycen

Explorer
I didn't vote because I liked Warped Truth Foundry best, but when I realized what the initials would be, I decided to see what happens.

In the spirit of deviancy, I'd go the Asylum angle.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Considering unregistered folks can vote anonymously on Polls now, using a poll to determine who gets the C-bill sounds really bad.

You know, now that you mention it, I may have accidentally voted twice because of this (I had no idea you could vote anonymously until you mentioned it). I *think* I may have voted once when logged out, logged in, saw that I hadn't voted, and voted again while logged in, and just assumed it was related to one of those funky EN World slow/no load time things. Just to keep it fair in everyone's mind, the name I voted for isn't one of the two finalists, I have no idea who submitted the name I voted for, and I wasn't one of the finalists.

Sorry for any confusion.

Urizen

First Post
OK,

I've thought long and hard about this, and my decision is............

Phat Booty Publishing!!

:twisted:

Seriously though.

It's Gunmetal Games, submitted by Theophage!

I feel Gunmetal games is edgy and reflects the direction I'm going with future sci fi/modern products like Interface Zero and my Locked and Loaded line of Savage Worlds game supplements.

Congrats man!

Remove ads