W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Wik

First Post
OOC: Sorry guys, had a few busy days. Don't have time to post right now, but I'll have one up in a bit. Sucks, but there it is.

Wik

First Post
Cepheus tries to get into position to take down one of the rogues, but lacks the strength to penetrate the rogue's armour (you missed by one!).

Auric, using Cepheus' attack as a distraction, cleanly severs the rogue's head off, and is able to dodge the geyser of blood that paints a nearby wall red.

ROUND THREE:

Pendrake, bleeding profusely, howls in anger and brings his longsword down upon one of the rogue's. The rogue screams in pain, and opens up his side to repeated stabs from the northman's blade. Within only two seconds, the rogue is dead.

The alleyway is mostly silent. Only the boy, Hukk, can be heard, scrambling to his feet and ready to run...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake calls out, his accent still present, but a bit on the gentle side, like a boy calling out to his younger brother,

"Huck, no! Vait! vee are not to vishing you any harm, vee are looking fur your frient tomas."

He speaks slowly to have as little accent as possible and to no have a language translation problem.

BigB

First Post
Hukk, we wish to help you and your friends, but we need to know who these thugs were pointing to the bodies. And whom else might we need to know about.

Wik

First Post
The child, about to run, stops for a moment and looks over his shoulder.

"You... you're not after us?"

He seems to regard you for a moment, and hten decides to trust you. Taking a step forward, he stays out of easy reach before he says "Do you... do you know where Tomas is?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake wipes clean his blade as Cepheus speaks then says, " Ja, is true Ve vish you no harm or zeee oter childrens. " He kneals on knee to look the boy in the eyes and continues, " ve seek tomas, his mother she hire us to bring him home, und ve are tolt you und he are usually in das oter's company. Oters seek you and he it is true, the black lillies i tink i hert, zey seek to harm you und he...pleese belief us... but not us. His moter, tomas', she look like (insert description of woman at red dragon inn that hired us) Ja?"

OOC: sorry i did not get a post too often...been doing swimming based phisical theripy.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus looks seriously at the boy We need to know as much as you can tell us so we can help Thomas before anything bad happens to him. Quickly please. You will be safe with us.

Remove ads