W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Wik

First Post
Ha. Poor Solange.

Hukk, standing much taller than Cepheus, looks around nervously, before saying in a an authoritarian tone "We should be moving, soon. One of 'em got away, and he'll bring help. Better take your mom, too - she can sober up once we get to the hiding spot, where all the other kids are. I was trying to get there when we got jacked. Mebbe one a' them knows where Tomas is. But afore we head to the hiding spot... you wouldn't know where we could find a dead rat, do you?"

Aiken finds, on the corpses -

Not much. Perhaps, in total, twenty five gold pieces, a single healing potion, thief tools (two sets), and one of the rapiers is masterwork. The main thug leader had very little on him.

Corwyn

First Post
"Good" thinks Aiken as he handles the masterwork rapier. He takes the stuff and helps Solange down the potion.

"Ok guys just give me a second to get Solange back on her feet."

OOC Is someone making a treasure list ?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"A dead rat? vatefer do you need a ded ...nefer mint, sorry no bit i do not keep such a ting on mein person."

He looks to solange and smiles, "she ist priestess, not our muuder" if soalnage is having troubles walking he will pick her up and carry her in his arms...if possible...

OOC:how much does she weigh with equipment?

BigB

First Post
[sblock=ooc: treasure list]Derris: MW silver dagger w/lilly engraved on hilt, pouch w/100 silver coins, grey silk scarf with black lillies embroidered.

Goblins: various coins 30gp value, MW scimitar small.

Thugs: 25gold coins, potion of healing, 2x thieves tools, MW rapier.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
OOC: Nope. You guys can heal Solange with a potion. It restores 8 hit points - enough to bring Solange to consciousness.

"Follow me!" Hukk says, as soon as Solange gets to her feet, and instantly springs away.

He starts cutting through streets at an amazing pace, heading towards the docks district. When everyone is able to smell the salt air, he turns to the group and says, as if it was an afterthought - "You have a lot of cuts. You want the temple moms to see you?" As if to encourage them, Hukk adds "They have cookies, usually."

Remove ads