W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Wik

First Post
Charmed by Solange's demeanour, a thin smile dances at the edges of Verra's lips.

"Helping Tomas is a priority. As such, I'm going to allow you access the temple's potion repository. You may each select one potion. " she gently motions to one of the acolytes, who returns quickly with a box filled with small, 1 ounce vials.

"Choose wisely" she says, and then turns toward Solange.

"You, my dear, will be heading into dangerous territory, void of Zephos' power. Allow Halina to help, this one time, so that perhaps the Shephed need not be roused more than necessary today. Here are two scrolls that should aid you in your journey; perhaps there is another spell that you would like to request?"

OOC: Everyone gets to pick one potion from the list. Solange, you have been given two scrolls - Bless, and Shield of Faith. You can also request one scroll of any 1st level cleric spell. All are cast at 1st level caster level.

[sblock=Potion List]
Pick a potion, any potion...

* Aid (CL 3rd)
* Bear's Endurance
* Blur
* Bull's Strength
* Cat's Grace
* Cure Moderate Wounds (heals 2d8+3)
* Darkvision
* Enlarge Person (CL 3rd)
* Invisibility
* Lesser Restoration (CL 3rd)
* Remove Paralysis (CL 3rd)
* Resist Fire 10
* Shield of Faith +3[/sblock]

Solange

First Post
Solange selects another Cure Light Wounds Scroll, and a Lesser Restoration potion in addition to the scrolls she was given.

"Thank ya. Good ta see the Great Mother looks after her husband's flock," Solange says.

BigB

First Post
Many thanks to you. Cepheus chooses a potion of Cure Moderate Wounds. Smiling.. I hope none of us will need this though.

Wik

First Post
Your group gathers their gear, and arrange themselves at the door. Verra then looks around:

"Where is Hukk?"

Much commotion is caused, and within minutes, acolytes are combing the temple grounds. He is found almost fifteen minutes later, with a sack thrown over his shoulder. He refuses to say what is in the sack, only that it's "the key".

Once again, the group gathers at the front of the temple. Verra quickly places a blessing upon each of you, stopping to give a stern warning to Hukk: "Stay out of trouble, young man!"

Finally, she says to all you - "Halina's house is your house. Let her be with you during your trial. Your next step is up to you; Hukk's lair is an obvious choice, although hunting down some Blacklilies on the Docks could also reward you with information. I have asked Halina about this; but she has remained silent, I am afraid."

OOC: What's your course of action?

Remove ads