W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Wik

First Post
Aiken's asking around doesn't really gain much in the way of new information, with the possible exception of the testimony of a "woman of the street".

"Derris has been asking around about Hukk all day, and yesterday, he seemed really distraught. Something about a gem...? Ruby...? Pearl? I can't remember." she shrugs and spits. "Anyways, he's been pretty high strung. Asking around about a few of Tomas' kids, and then chasing after this Hukk kid. If you ask me, I think Tomas' crew finally went too far. Hope they're okay, though..."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
pendrake shakes his head, "ist not sondink goot...vee must find zem befur blacklilly find zem" he says in a low voice, worry staarting to show in his gaze.

Corwyn

First Post
As we come together and pool our information we have the following says Aiken

"One Thomas hasn't been seen around the past three days.
Two Hukk has been seen up to one hour ago searching for Thomas and heading to the docks.
Tree there are blacklilies looking for Thomas and his gang.
Four A Derris (bright red hair, dirty-looking fella not a nice man)is also looking for the kids mentioning that they might have stolen a jewel of unknown type.
Four B He is headed to master Rilithorne's.
Four C He has possibly been talking to the goblins that have been skulking around at night."

He takes a breath "Did I miss anything?"

OOC do we know who master Rilithorne is?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Great, a stulen juwel...last time a necklace it vas...vat next, crown throne?" Pendrake seems to be trying to be humorous, but sometimes a joke gets lost in translation...never the less, he assimilates the information and stores it in his young agile mind.

Remove ads