W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Solange

First Post
Solange nods at Aiken's recap, "Not a stretch ta think that Derris is a 'lily, so we'd best be careful. They ain't ones ya cross if ya kin help it. If anyone knows who Rilithorne is, maybe we best ask 'im about it."

OOC: Yes, I know Rilithorne OOC (oddly enough, my other adventure deals with him). Solange doesn't.

EternalSword

First Post
OOC: I believe identifying Rilithorne wouldn't require a check for longterm Orussus residents, seeing as he's kind of a big name.

Auric turns to Aiken. "Lets hope this doesn't involve Rilithorne. If he's after Tomas, we don't have a chance. On the other hand, I doubt that Rilithorne would work with the Blacklily's, too risky. Wanna start by hunting for Derris? We might be able to get leads by shadowing him."

Corwyn

First Post
"Sounds like a plan" says Aiken "Let's move out toward Rilithorne and spot this Derris figure. Once we find him I'm confident that I can shadow him for a while"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Shadowink ist best done by other then me...a noisy bear i could not shadow." Pendrake smiles at his idea of another joke. "Vat ist for me to do?"

Wik

First Post
OOC: So, we're heading towards Rillithorne's, searching for Derris? And, yeah, most of you would know who Rillithorne is, DC 5. He's a major wizard in Orussus, and sometimes his experiments have a tendency to go awry.

BigB

First Post
Solange said:
"I kin carry it fer ya if ya want. Might be safer if'n we need it." Solange replies to Cepheus.
Cepheus gives Solange the scroll. Perhaps you are right. You may need it quickly.

To all: The plan sounds good to me, but should we send a couple people to the docks to search for Hukk? Not knowing whom we may be dealing with, only that I have been warned to stay away from these Black Lillies, I would like to make a couple purchases if possible.

Knowledge Local check(Black Lillies) = 7

Knowledge Local check (Rillithorne)= 15
ooc: Cepheus would like to purchase 3 healing potions.

Last edited:

Remove ads